- 04

Y/n prepare herself to go  to the meeting with her team as she is dressing up she think again at what happened

Y/n prepare herself to go  to the meeting with her team as she is dressing up she think again at what happened. If Mia isn't the one who bring the medicine then it's definitively Jungkook. 

Y/n pick her bag and walk downstairs

Y/n pick her bag and walk downstairs. She didn't find Mia anywhere so she directly walk out. She call her driver to tell him to come and pick her. 

"for how long have you been waiting here ?!" 

She turn around but didn't see anybody. She now look up and see Jimin on his balcony. 

"30 seconds!" she respond. 

"are you waiting for someone especially ?" he ask.

"my driver" 

"I can drive you anywhere you like, whenever you like" he side smile at her. 

Her driver arrive and open the door for her to enter. 

"I don't want to be late. Bye!" she send him a kiss. 

She enter the car and the driver quickly walk back to his seat before starting the car and driving.

"did she just reject me ?" Jimin ask himself smiling alone. "huh, so attractive" he whisper and catch the invisible kiss. 

Jungkook head to the kitchen and find Mia arranging what she bought.

"Mia, you can have your day I'm going to invite someone today, but come back before 11p.m." Jungkook say arranging the white shirt he is wearing.

"okay sir. Thank you sir. Do you want me to cook something before?" she boots and ask.

"yes, something simple but very nice" he respond.

"right now, sir" she bow again and start searching for what to cook. 

Jungkook walk back to his room and get his phone to call someone, a women. 

As y/n arrive in front of the building she tell her driver that she will call him if she needs him to go back home. She walks in. She enter an elevator alone and press a code. The doors behind her open and she enter a new elevator. She press the level she wants head to and wait. When she is arrive she walks to a room where her crew was waiting for her. The walls are made of glass and so is the door. As she enter they all get up then bow.