- 09

Jungkook and Y/n's driver stop the car in front of the entrance

Jungkook and Y/n's driver stop the car in front of the entrance. Jungkook get down first and hold the door for Y/n. A car arrive behind them and Ryujin and Taehyung walk out of that second car and adjust their suits. 

"stick to the plan" Y/n fake smiled at him and get down. "don't mess things up" she said as she wrap her arm around his. 

"a little bit of trust from you won't kill" he side eyed her. 

They walk to the entrance and stop in front of a man who is holding a tablet with the list. 

"names" he observe them. 

"Eric and Valencia MacQuoid" Jungkook answer. 

The man verified the list then nod his head. Two other men behind step aside to let them pass. They thanked them and walk away. Ryujin and Taehyung were about to follow when the man stop them. 

"only the leaders" he said. 

"of course" Ryujin nod her head and they both turn back around. 

"we should've known bodyguards couldn't enter" Y/n mumble hearing what happened behind them. 

"we'll be fine without them  but I must say, you people have a weird way of dealing with your enemies" Jungkook said as they pass the gardens and walk in the mansion. 

A woman greeted them and walk them to the room where the event takes place before taking their coat from them. 

"what do you mean?" Y/n look away. 

"it is very uncommon for a criminal group to do so simply" he almost chuckled. 

"hmm" Y/n nod her head. 

"we're in" Y/n whisper speaking with the others through the earpiece.

"good, for now it's better you just fit in" Namjoon respond. "remember people from all over the world are here, so english is the language I advice you to use"

"understood" Jungkook answer in a very serious way which surprise Y/n a little bit. 

They walk forward and few head turn around observing them wondering who they are. A waiter walk to them with cups of champagne on a silver tray. Y/n refused while Jungkook accepted gladly. 

"we're on a mission" Y/n leave his arm and face him. 

"and so?" he shrug. 

They are multiple painting on the walls of the room. Most of the people are standing in front of those while exchanging words with others. 

"whatever" Y/n sigh and take a deep breath. "let's split" 

She didn't gave him anymore second and leave. She walk to a painting and observe it. 

"all of these painting are perfect imitations of the most famous and iconic artists" Y/n mumble. 

"la joconde" someone walk next to her.