- 03

Jungkook finish putting his sport clothes and walk to the training room where he find y/n already there doing squat with 15kg on her shoulders and headphones

Jungkook finish putting his sport clothes and walk to the training room where he find y/n already there doing squat with 15kg on her shoulders and headphones. He try to resist to his luxury but he couldn't and give a glance at her lower body. He shake his head and walk true another machine.

As she finish y/n walk to another room stich to this one to do some lift up pilate exercises.
Some time as pass, Jungkook put on his box gloves and start to give punch the mannequin in front of him with anger. Y/n walk out of the other room and look at Jungkook.

"boy, it's just a mannequin. I don't know where this anger is coming from but better save this for your futur missions" she said.

With that she got out of the place living Jungkook staring at himself in the mirror that's also a wall.

After taking a shower y/n dress up, preparing to meet up someone.

She pick up her bag and call Mia.

"yes ma'am?"

"don't prepare anything for me this afternoon, I'll not be here. And if I'm still not back at 5:00 pm don't prepare anything for me for dinner"

"okay ma'am. Is that all you needed?" Mia ask.

"how do I look?"

"you look more than gorgeous ma'am" Mia smile.

"aw, I love you. Bye" y/n sent a kiss to Mia and then wave and walk out of the huge appartement.

Mia smile at herself and start to head to the kitchen.

Y/n is walking true the elevator and when the doors were about to close someone put his hand to stop the lift. The door open back and when y/n saw who it was she smirk. It's the handsome man that she saw yesterday night. He smile at her. He then enter.

"I guess your going outside, right?" y/n said.

"yes" he smirk.

The way they are looking each other says everything.

"sorry I didn't present myself. I'm Jimin"

"nice to meet you, I'm y/n"

"what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman" he smile. "without being too curious where are you going? Because I'd like to have a cup with, so that we can socialize a little bit"

"actually I just wanted to take a some breath, I'm not going anywhere"

"would you like to take a cup with me at my place? Right now"

"I'd love too" she smile.

So when the lift arrive down they went back up to his place.

Jungkook finish is training and went to take a shower, brush his theet and dress up. He put one black turtle neck, with black pants and shoes he add a black long jacket with that and arrange his hair. He then walk out of the appartement since he have a meeting at his mom's place. While he was in front of he and y/n's car he look up and saw y/n and another man, Jimin, drinking together.

"uh! Is–is she serious? Uh, whatever" he enter the car and he tell the driver where he wants to go.

***

"isn't the weather getting colder?" y/n ask.

"no, I think it's getting hot here" he smirk as he take off the jacket and put it on her shoulder.

Then after some times their clothes are all over Jimin's appartement. He take off his shirt while kissing y/n and she put her arm around his neck. He carried her to his room and then close the door. He put her on his bed and got on top of her.

***

Jungkook walk into the appartement. It's midnight and as he is walking to his room he pass by y/n's room. He sees her sitting on the side of her bed holding her head. 

"uh, she must have drink a lot. Before and after" he speak to himself. 

He walk back downstairs to the kitchen he pick a cup and full it with water and pick a medicine for headaches. He stop for a minute and ask himself why is he doing this, after a few seconds he walk to her bedroom and enter since the door is open. He drop the things on the night desk near the door. 

"ya, Mia is that you?" Y/n ask not raising her head. 

Jungkook didn't respond and walk out to his room. He needs to rest after the meeting he had today. 

Y/n in her room get up and notice the cup of water and the medicine. She smile thinking it's Mia. 

***

The next day Y/n wake up early to train, when she is done she prepare herself for her own meeting with her crew to create the plan of her futur mission. She just put on usual but rich clothes. As she is walking pass the kitchen she see Mia cleaning. 

"Mia, thanks for the medicine" she say. 

"Miss, I didn't bought you any medicine" Mia bow then speak. 

"oh you didn't ?" y/n say and give a glance at Jungkook who was coming out of the training room all sweaty. 

"I should be less mean with him" she think. "well, okay then. I'll be back this afternoon" she says to Mia before leaving. 

Jungkook watch her going and smirk. 

"let me have some fun too" he say and walk to the kitchen. "Mia, can you go and buy some banana milk, please?"

"yes sir" she bow then walk to her room to prepare to go out. 

"thanks"