- 06

And there they are standing in front of a group of teens and child in their mission's clothes

And there they are standing in front of a group of teens and child in their mission's clothes. The kids are all wearing the same training outfit.

"well, let's get started" Y/n sigh.

"may you all get up and stand next to each other in a line" Jungkook coldly say.

They quickly obey being attack by Jungkook's scary aura.

"to make this easier for us, we make two groups A and B. Today we'll teach you the art of camouflage and how to handle a changing of plan at the last minute" Y/n explain. "so, before we start let's present ourselves. You start" Y/n point, with her hand, to a girl who is at the right of the line.

She is around 11 years old, long curly brow hair, caramel skin and big doe eyes.

"네! Hello, my name is Chung Ilaria and I'm 12 years old" she bow and present herself with a lot of motivation.

Y/n and Jungkook's eyes land on the little boy right next.

"um. Me?" he point at himself.

"no. The grinch just behind you" Jungkook reply.

The boy look behind him just to check, the grinch was indeed scary for him. Jungkook frown confused and sigh.

"present yourself, please" Y/n glare at Jungkook before looking back at the boy.

"uh, My name is Park Su-jin and I am 7 years old. Hello" he bow.

He then look up with his big dark eyes, hair falling in front of them. Cute face with round chubby cheeks, red lips and pale skin. Then all the kids present themselves.

"hello, my name is Yamamoto Ayato. And I'm 12 years old" he bow.

Short black hair, little eyes, thin face and tall figure.

"hello, I'm Yamamoto Ayaka. And I'm 12 Year old too!" she smile brightly and bow.

Shoulder length black hair and the same face as the previous boy just bigger eyes.

"are you two twins?" Y/n ask.

"yes we are" they answer together.

"whatever. Continue" Jungkook look at the next kid.

She is taller than everyone, tanned skin, neck length hair with a bang and red cheeks.

"hi! Um, hello! My name is Kang Yuna, and I'm 13. Nice to meet you" she bow.

"nice to meet you two" Y/n answer not smiling back.

The rest present theirselve either.

"F/n Y/n-imnida" Y/n slightly smile.

"Jeon Jungkook-imnida" he present himself and you did the same.

"so, as I said. From Ilaria to Yuna is group A, with me and from Eun-jea to Lily is group B with Jungkook" Y/n said and some of the kids in group B sigh not wanting to be with the scary assuji.