Chapter 22 - Birthday Party

ابدأ من البداية

A natural pacifist. Even while the members were having accidents, Ha Junseo was the one who boiled alone without saying a word, saying that he would watch over the team.

It was my first time seeing my Hyung get angry in front of me.

In the past and even after regression.

He's a guy who absolutely hates fighting.

He gritted his teeth and stared straight at Lee Junhyuk.

It was a cold voice that did not match his gentle face.

"Putting a knife in a team member's back. It was you who brought up the past for no reason and got an innocent child involved. If it's something you brought upon yourself, you have to take responsibility yourself."

"Ugh..."

"It's up to you whether you leave the program or write an apology and give up. Please leave without causing any more trouble."

Crack.

Lee Junhyuk's expression quickly distorted.

"Fuck..."

As if he had no more excuses, he clenched his fists and stormed out of the waiting room.

Bang-

It was an instant.

"Don't!"

Ha Junseo shouted with gritted teeth, but Jin Sehyun shook his head.

Ha Junseo sighed and muttered softly.

"That person didn't say a word of apology until the end."

"Leave him alone. It's his karma."

"It shouldn't have gotten to that point."

The day after tomorrow is the first ranking announcement ceremony. The voting ended the two days ago, so today's situation will not be reflected in the voting, but even if he somehow holds out, there is no way he can go to the second round.

Jin Sehyun was right.

It's his karma.

There is nothing to observe anymore because it was obvious that he wouldn't be able to get anywhere near the final stage in this life.

Anyway, this is gonna give me a headache.

I wanted him to get caught for being a jerk, but I didn't want it like this.

I'm also worried about whether the mentioned Seo Ian will be okay.

I don't know where that soft tofu mentality is right now...

Lee Junhyuk, this guy... really...

"Hey, Seohan."

Jin Sehyun's voice shook off the endless stream of thoughts.

"You... are you okay?"

My complexion was dull.

* * *

[[Issue] Stardust Project Lee Jun-hyuk's background investigation report]

>>[Link]

There is also a video

It's just Lee Junhyuk's voice who didn't even hide his face properly, so everything was exposed.