Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!

Start from the beginning

Amaya smiled in relief and then in challenge. "Good, cause if you couldn't even handle that small dose of lightning, I would have started to think you're going soft. C'mon let's go again!" She pulled him up.

At the time Zoro's body wanted a nap, but he continued to help the redhead practice as she currently had terrible control.

Snapping out of the memory, Zoro shouted. "I'm not soft! It wasn't even that bad!" He huffed in irritation.

Sanji then popped up. "Nami-san! That reminded me of the shock I had the first time I met you!" He flirted to no one's surprise.

Zoro resheathed his swords as all the enemies were currently indisposed. "Anyways, where's that idiot who ran off earlier?" He questions Luffy's whereabouts.

Suddenly, a large explosion came from the distance followed by a pillar of smoke.

All the crew looked towards the wreckage. "''That's definitely where he is!'''" They all exclaim before headed in the direction of their captain.

Meanwhile, Luffy was still fighting off hordes of marines within the town on the island, taking them out by the dozens. They cornered him onto a cliff that led to the deep waterfall below if he fell.

Luffy started to panic before remembering the two that he was here to save: Robin, his crewmate, and Ama, his best friend. Resteeling his resolve he shouted to the forces surrounding him.

"Get out of my way!"

***Mini Time Skip and Amaya's POV***

I felt even worse than before I was just stuck in the cuffs. My head ached and I barely had the energy to stand. Not even my eyes were open, yet I'd regained consciousness.

I could feel that I was in a standing position with someone behind me holding me up. I was leaning against their chest and they were holding me up by my arms. I couldn't tell who it was by feeling alone, but they were taller than me.

I could smell salt in the air along with a small breeze, so I was outside. Fur tickled the side of my face. Was I still wearing the coat that Lucci gave me?

Where was I? How much time has passed since I was out?

"Ya know, Robin. We've already come this far. "I heard a nostalgic voice call in the distance, followed by a large blast and Nami's familiar screams. "So we're gonna rescue you anyways." Luffy continued. "If you still wanna die after that, you can die then."

I forced my eyes to pry themselves open. "Robin," I weakly called, earning her attention. "If you die, who's gonna keep teaching me? I've only mastered one subject."

She didn't answer as she returned her attention to Luffy and the other Strawhats gathering. I tilted my head back to see who was keeping me up. I was shocked to see a pigeon before seeing Lucci's face.

I look back at Luff and the others, seeing Zoro climb out of a hole in the building onto the roof with Luffy, Nami, and Chopper. Sanji suddenly busted out of the concrete floor as well, yelling something that I couldn't make out. Sogeking then came flying in from behind the building, screaming the whole way before roughly landing head first on the stone tiles. Ouch.

"A-A-A bunch of pirates have made it this far!" Spandam fearfully stuttered with bulging eyes.

"I'm begging you, Robin." Luffy calls out to her again. "You can go ahead and say you wanna die or whatever, but say those things...by our side!"

"He's right, Robin-chan!!" Sanji wholeheartedly agrees.

"Robin! Come back!" Chopper adds.

I glanced at Robin to my right, seeing tears starting to form in her eyes. Just one more push guys. I look back, seeing them all climb onto a different pillar to look at our building. They all struck a pose, looking rather cool and fierce.