Diana couldn't help but remember James and Sirius trying to guess the House of the first years when they where in school.

They'd yell out houses as the kids got the hat placed on their heads and boo when they where wrong.

She blinked her tears away and clapped as a girl got sorted in hufflepuff.

How she missed that idiotic duo.

Thinking of them made her eyes travel to the Gryffindor table, yet she couldn't find Harry, she realised she hadn't seen Luna enter either and she searched for the girl who also wasn't at her house table.

The sorting ended, Dumbledore said a few words and the feast began.

Around ten minutes into the feast, Luna and Harry entered.

Diana saw Harry getting scolded by both Pip and Hermione while he just waved them off. She'd ask about it later.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

That night, Diana patrolled the halls, students where always bold to go out the first night to see their friends from other houses, making more teachers patrol more then usual.

And of course, not long into her night walk, she heard giggling, and the unmistakable sound of two students making out.

She contemplated on letting them be and turn around, but that gave them the chance to be interrupted by Snape or Filch.

She turned the corner and her eyes widened at the sight.

She cleared her throat and the couple pulled apart quickly to see Diana with a cocked brows

"You never said that 'dating' had taken an upgrade." She said and Pippa groaned. "Oh come on! I don't need to tell everything! Besides there was to much going on." She pointed out and Diana shrugged.

"You had all summer to tell me," she said and then looked at Mathew Parkinson. "And does he know?" She asked and Pippa sighed.

"Yes he knows, but it was an accident, I kind of slipped up." She smiled sheepishly and Diana let out a small laugh.

"Well, Mathew, I welcome you to our, rather small family." She said and he gave her a smile. "Thank you miss Sardothien- or, Potter... or is it Black?" He frowned a bit and she chuckled.

"It's Potter, but feel free to just call me Diana." She said kindly.

"But I do have bad news for you two." She said making Pippa scowl. "You're giving us detention aren't you?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

"You two are still out of bed late, and Mathew, you are a head boy, I'd suppose you would follow the rules and not smuggle your girlfriend around." She said in a fake scolding voice.

"Detention, tomorrow in my office, both of you." She said before turning around and making her way back to her office.

When she got to her office, someone was waiting for her.

"Hi, Reg." she smiled. He immediately came up to her and kissed her, making her let out a noice of surprise.

"Greedy much." She said and he chuckled before kissing her again.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

The alarm of Diana's alarm clock sounded and she groaned, and pushed the snooze button.

She leaned into Regulus' touch and he kissed the top of her head. "Morning amour," he said groggily. "Morning love." She said yawning.

"You might want to get back to Hermione, she'll start wondering where you are." She whispered and he sighed, wrapping his arms around her body.

"I'd rather stay here with you." He said and she chuckled. "Well I have a class to teach so that is not possible." She told him making him grumble a curse word.

"Come on Reg, you had me all night," she said trying to get free from his grip, but he only held her tighter.

It took her a long time and it made her miss breakfast, but she eventually managed to free herself from his grip.

Hello my Nifflers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it is a filler chapter so not that interesting, for those wondering, Mathew is Pansy's brother and he's one year above her meaning he is now in seventh year.

I am currently working on a book about Pippa and also about Elara, I might publish those, but they'll only have monthly updates, maybe even less, they'll get weekly the moment I finish one of the current books.

Also, thank you so much for 50k reads, this really means a lot to me!