Part 34

Weeks passed and Diana had been exchanging letters with Sirius and Remus a lot. She also had been receiving letters from Elara to keep her updated about the dragons and mostly Scrub.

Hi Diana!

You aren't going to believe this but Ender is going to have baby's! We've managed to mate him with another Hebridean Black and she is now expecting to lay her eggs in about two months.

Can you believe this? I would have never suspected!

Scrubs baby is doing very good by the way, maybe you should visit soon, you could meet him yourself. Have I told you that we named him Cedric, after the boy that got the golden egg?

Probably not, but we did, we've named others by the contestants names as well, just because we thought it to be funny.

Oh, and everyone here says hi, Indy has been complaining about missing you, honestly you should visit soon!

Love, Elara

Diana smiled at the letter and started making her own.

Hi Elara, and whoever you might be reading this to when it arrives.

Ender having babies? That's like- impossible! But I am so excited, I'm already thinking of baby names, you better name one after me!

Joking, of course. I'm happy that Scrub and her baby are alright, I miss her so much. Naming the babies after contestants is absolutely hilarious, I'll make sure to tell them here, though I don't know if Krum would like it that much... I never actually talked it him come to think of it...

Nevermind, say hi to everyone for me, I miss you all! Also, tell Charlie he should propose soon, honestly I am waiting! Like- you've been together for how long now? He's taking to long and I haven't been to a wedding in ages, so hurry will you?

Love all of you!
Diana.

She gave the owl that brought her the letter some water and food then allowed it to rest for a while.

She send the letter the next day. She sighed as she watched the owl disappear into the distance, she really hoped to see the lot of them soon.

She felt a little tuck in her hair and she smiled, putting her hand to her shoulder as Remi stepped onto it.

"I'm alright, Remi." She reassured him and he gave her a smile. "Mum? Have you seen my dorm key?" Pippa asked, walking inside and looking around.

"I haven't been able to find it and now I can't get in because I can't find any of my dorm mates, not even Mione." She said and Diana shook her head.

"No idea, where did you leave it last?" She asked and Pippa shrugged. "No idea, it's just gone, maybe Fred and George have it, I bet their up to something." she stated and Diana chuckled.

"If he wants to you can take Remi, he'll pick your lock, just bring him back later." She walked over to the girl.

"Come Rem, you want to go with Pip?" Diana moved her hand towards Pips who had it extended excitedly. He quickly climbed onto her hand with no doubt.

"Thank you, I'll bring him to you when I find my key, alright?" She asked and a small grin formed on Diana's face as she nodded.

"Before you go, Pip," Pippa turned around and looked at her with a look that said 'go on' so Diana asked her question.

"Tell me, what is this thing I see between you and Mathew Parkinson?" She asked and Pippa became beetroot red.

"I- I have no idea what you're talking about." She quickly said. "Nothing is going on, we're just friends." She stated and Diana raised her eyebrows.