Part 40

"Wake up you lazy fucker!" Diana shot up from her bed and saw Sirius' grinning face. She groaned and fell back down, closing her eyes again.

"No, up, I said. Molly is making lunch already and we have an order meeting this afternoon before dinner, be happy I'm waking you because otherwise you will stay in bed for the entire day."

Sirius pulled her up again by the arms and she mumbled some words, cursing him out. She got out of bed yawning and opened her trunk with all her clothes.

"So, how did you sleep?" He asked as she picked out her outfit for the day. "I don't know. It's pretty weird to sleep in the old bed of your dead fiancé, really." Diana said sarcastically.

"Now that you say it, that is indeed pretty weird..." Sirius trailed of before his eyes suddenly widened. "Wait- Fiancé?" He asked confused. "I didn't know you two where getting married- Diana he was a death eater!"

He whisper shouted the last part and Diana glared at him. "How do you think I was able to give birth to his child while we where both on other sides of the war?" She asked and it seemed to be the first time he ever actually thought about this. "I mean, getting pregnant doesn't really happen just by eye contact you know?" She continued. "What else did you mean with, 'things escalated.'"

"You shagged him while at war?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "Yes." She sighed.

"So, that one night, you fucked?" He raised an unamused eyebrow. "Yes, and we fucked." She groaned annoyed.

"Then he disappeared and the next thing I know he's dead!" Diana continued, her voice breaking slightly. "Wait, no, don't cry I'm sorry." Sirius quickly apologised.

"It's fine, Siri." She sighed. "Now get out, I need to change."

"I mean, I can stay, it wouldn't be anything I haven't seen before..." he gave her a smirk and her head shot his way. "Out!" She yelled, pointing at the door and he laughed, quickly leaving while saying:

"I'm joking, I'm joking."

She quickly changed and headed downstairs.

Outfit:

She was happy to wear sweaters again

She was happy to wear sweaters again. She tended in wearing muggle clothes more when she wasn't teaching.

She entered the dining room and sat next to Hermione. She suddenly felt something on her lap and when she looked down, she saw orange, fluffy fur.

"Oh, Crookshanks, bad cat!" Hermione scolded and Diana chuckled. "It's alright, he's really cute." She said, petting his head.

"I'm very sorry, professor." Hermione apologised. "No worries, also, just call me Diana when we're outside of school, calling me Professor makes me sound old." She said and Hermione just nodded a bit confused.

"That's alright, you are old." Sirius commented and she rolled her eyes. "You're older then me, just remember that." She pointed out.

"Wait, so we have permission to call you Andy?" Fred grinned. "And you won't get mad at us for it?" George tilted his head slightly and Diana sighed and nodded.