Part 12

Outfit of the day:

Students where getting more worried by the day, especially muggle-borns

Students where getting more worried by the day, especially muggle-borns. Diana even had to calm down Neville, assuring him that he was a pure-blood and he would be completely fine.

She herself was quite worried aswell. Mostly for the students, scared that at one point there might be a fatal outcome. If to be honest, also a bit for herself.

Yes, she is a pure-blood, but a Potter, a so called 'blood traitor' and with that, and enemy of the heir. And to make matters worse, Diana Potter might be a pure blood, but Diana Sardothien is a half-blood, which would probably also be 'an enemy of the heir.'

She tried keeping calm and made her lessons as cheerfully as possible. Ginny Weasley had staid longer a few lessons, trying to tell her something but then run of again. Diana brushed it if, the girls was probably just scared.

One day, she was just walking through the hall, when she heard something, thinking it was coming from outside she rushed to a window but when she looked, there where only two hufflepuff boys walking there, not making to much noise.

'Strange' she had though to herself. She continued looking outside to try getting her mind of things, when she noticed something strange. She looked at her reflection, and then, behind her reflection. She clasped a hand to her mouth.

The last thing she saw where a pair of yellow eyes.

⚜。꘏꘏ 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑠 ♡ (⚗ ˘ ⚗) 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. ꘏꘏。⚜

She just laid on bed, she didn't know if it was normal, but she could hear everything. It broke her heart to hear Neville crying beside her.

Harry, Ron and Hermione also came and visited her, promising her they would fix it. If Diana could say anything, she would tell them to stay out.

Many people visited her, even Malfoy. McGonagall visited to, though she scolded her for being so foolish, what was she supposed to do then? Say no the moment she saw the eyes?

It did hurt a bit when McGonagall said "I already lost so many of you, I don't need you to go to." Diana felt like crying but she couldn't.

At one point it was midnight and Diana just laid there, bored, she could technically sleep in this state but she didn't feel like sleeping, so she laid awake. Suddenly she heard a voice. "Hi, Diana." She couldn't move her eyes, and didn't see the person talking to her.

"I came as soon as the rumour about you spread." The voice said. It was male, and Diana recognised it from somewhere, but being petrified had its side effects. She was sure even without being petrified she wouldn't be able to place the voice.

"Of course you manage to get yourself into a situation like this. But oh, who am I to talk huh?" The man chuckled to himself. "I miss you, just so you know, though you probably can't even hear me." Footsteps are heard from the corridor. "Looks like I have to go." She hears the man stand up.

It's the next thing he says that gives her chills all over her body. "I hope to actually see you soon, goodbye, Day." He left, she doesn't know where, or how, but he left. She was no one-hundred percent sure that she knew this man.

Only her friends called her Day, and only James would call her Didi. It was a name reserved for him and for him only, even though she absolutely hated it, he was allowed to say it.

Short chapter, I know, but not much to write when the main character is unconscious, ya know. But anyway, I'll be skipping most of the second year with this, that's just because it isn't going to be that interesting and with the prisoner of Azkaban, it'll be a whole lot better.

Why you ask? Or maybe you already know, I can't read your mind, I don't even know who you are, but anyway.

In the prisoner of Azkaban, Remus shows up, of course we are making a dramatic reunion, and then there is Sirius. And if you didn't realise, Diana believes in the fact Sirius ratted out James.

And you can of course be like: why would she think that? They where best friends and she would know that he didn't do it.

May I remind you that Remus also believed Sirius did it. And she has no good reason to believe he didn't do it because, you know, evidence?

But anyway, good day, night, morning, whatever time it is in your country<333