Part 16

Diana and Remus met at the entrance hall and walked in together, Remus telling Diana about his first class. They did noticeably students staring at them and whispering to one another.

Confused by this Diana stopped by Ginny who was sitting at the ravenclaw table with her friends to ask what's going on. "Ginny, do you know what's going on? What's the new rumour?" She asked, Remus looking at the two.

"Rumour is that you and professor Lupin are dating!" She giggles, Diana immediately knew that Ginny knew damn well they weren't. "Oh, great. They said the same thing with Lockhart." Diana said disappointed.

"That little interaction spread fast. I see Hogwarts hasn't changed a bit." Remus chuckled, as the two walked further. "Besides, James would kill me, even in ghost form." He says and Diana laughs. "That he would."

They sit down next to McGonagall. "I am glad you found each other again, but please a little bit more mature as Professors then as students." She says, trying to hide her smile. "Can't promise anything, Minnie." Diana chuckles and Remus scolds her silently while she giggles.

When the last period arrived, Diana went into Remus' classroom. "Do you need anything, Day?" He asked when he saw her. "Nah, I'll just be watching your lesson." She sat down on his desk. "Diana, leave." He said, trying and failing to hide his smile.

"Hmm, let me think- no." She said sneering at him. He couldn't say another word as his class walked in and sat down at their desks. "Good afternoon, will you please put all your books back in your bags. Today's will be a practical lesson, you'll need your wands." He said and they where all curious, they never had a practical lesson.

Suddenly a hand shot up, it was Hermione. "Yes, Hermione?" He called on her. "Why is professor Sardothien here? Not to be rude." Remus looked confused for a second before remembering she was talking about Diana, who was now 'Sardothien' instead of 'Potter'.

"Because she is being a little gremlin and won't leave my classroom." He answers casually and Diana rolls her eyes playfully. "Is it because she is your girlfriend!?" Seamus asks, Remus grinning at the hint of jealousy in his voice.

"No, Diana- or professor Sardothien is not my girlfriend, though a really good friend." He answered, Diana snorting at his uncomfortable glance at her. "Right then, I'd you'd follow me." He walked outside the classroom, Diana trailing behind and the class following them.

"What are we doing?" She asked him. "What do you mean 'we'? This is my lesson." He said and she elbowed him. "You know what I mean!" She said.

"Ow! Careful with the old man." He joked. "You're one year older then me, grow up, Lupin." She chuckled. Suddenly they stumbled upon Peeves, the poltergeist who was stuffing a keyhole with gum.

He stopped when he saw Remus and he broke out into his very old but memorable song. "Loony, looney Lupin! Looney, looney Lupin! Looney, looney Lupin!" Diana knew damn wel he was just testing Remus and it seemed like he did too.

"I'd take that gum out of the key if I where you peeves. Mr Filch won't be able to get to his brooms." Remus said smiling. Peeves just blew a raspberry at him and Remus took hold of his wand.

"This is a very useful little spell, please watch closely." He told the class. "Waddiwasi." He said and the gum flew out of the keyhole and straight into Peeves nostril as he flew out of the room cursing.

What the class didn't see, was the ghost grinning slightly to see that Lupin still had it in him.

"Cool, sir!" Dean said amazed and Remus smiled down at him. "Thank you, Dean, shall we proceed?" He asked the rest of the class and they made their way to the door of the staff room.

Lost in memories || Harry Potter || R.A.Bजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें