Part 41

Authors note:
Hello my little Nifflers, I am currently in Slovenia for the summer, meaning I won't be able to post weekly, but I will try to get the next update up at least Saturday the 29nth!

"EXPELLED?" Diana shrieked angrily. "How absolutely dare they? And he says he was protecting himself? I can't believe this, we have to get Dumbledore." She demanded.

"No! You know what, I'll go down to the ministry right now and give them a piece of my mind!" She was already turning around and Sirius quickly stopped her.

"Told you we should have waited until after the hearing to tell her." He deadpanned as she was fighting to break free from his grip on her arm, muttering "let me go."

"We already waited long enough!" Molly said, disapproving. Diana suddenly stopped trying to get away from Sirius.

"How long have you waited with this?" She asked glancing over at them. "Long enough." Sirius let go and she turned to him with anger in her eyes.

"How long?" She demanded to know and he sighed. "Long enough." He repeated. "I knew you would try to go to either the Ministry or Harry, so-"

"Oh! Harry, we should go to him, oh poor boy he-" she interrupted him.

"Diana!" He silenced her and she looked over at him. "Harry is alright, he is on his way here right now, a group was sent to get him, he is in good hands." Sirius reassured her.

"I'll escort him to the hearing and Dumbldore will be there to, it's going to be just fine." Arthur told her.

"And what if it's not? What it he is still expelled? It will absolutely break him." Diana said worried and Sirius put his hands on her shoulders.

"Diana, it's going to be alright, I promise." He said softly and she just nodded.

"Is everything alright? We heard shouting." Diana turned around to find Pippa a bit confused. "Oh, no it's fine Pip." Molly reassured her. "Just something about the current situation."

"Come, I'll walk you upstairs again, it's already late, get some sleep." She later a hand on the girls shoulder and escorted her up.

Diana watched them leave with balled fists and Sirius shook her slightly. "Alright there, Willow?" She asked and she nodded. "I'm fine." She grumbled.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Diana rushed into the hallway when she heard the others arrive with Harry, not caring for the meeting that she was currently in.

"Harry, oh are you alright?" She hugged the boy tightly when she saw him. "Professor, hi- Uhm, I'm fine..." he said a bit confused, though he was still beaming at her.

"Oh, Harry, it's lovely to see you." Molly whispered, also hugging Harry tightly before putting him at arms length. "You're looking peaky; you need feeding up, but you'll have to wait a bit for dinner, I'm afraid." Said Molly turning to the order member that where also there.

"He's just arrived, the meeting's started." She said and Diana made her way back along with all the other wizards.

Diana sat back down. "Diana, finally what took you so long?" Sirius asked and she rolled her eyes. "I was gone for a minute, why?" She asked.

"Alright, so it appears Tonks is busy tomorrow afternoon and could it be possible that you two switch and you take her guard duty tomorrow and she takes yours Friday?" He asked and she nodded. "Fine with me." She looked at Tonks who gave her a kinda smile.