Part 14

Luna had visited Diana a few more times, so had Neville. She had say overheard that Hermione had been attacked aswel. She wished she could do something, it was killing her, laying like that, mostly alone.

It was beyond her how she hadn't gone insane yet. She was trapped in her own body for Merlin's sake. Maybe it was the memories keeping her sane...

The girls where sneaking Pandora and Dorcas back out when Pandora seemed to remember something. "Regulus told me, to tell you, to meet him at your spot at 6pm." She whispered in Diana's ear and a grin spread across her face.

When it was time, Diana went up to the seventh floor and walked into the come and go room. Regulus was already there, reading a book and he stood up when he saw her.

She giggled as she rushed over to him and he enveloped her in a hug. They stood there for a moment before tearing apart. He came closer to her and their lips where to meet.

"Hey."

Diana came back to reality at the voice of the stranger. She had decided to name him Alex. Naming him 'the stranger' seemed weird as he was so nice to her, and he seemed to know her so she supposed she had once known him.

"Your little friend wanted to see you so I came over." Dina felt thin arms wrap around her finger. It was Remi.

She had wondered what had happened to him. She had first supposed that he was also petrified, but then somebody would have noticed him right? So she thought maybe he had ran away and was now hiding somewhere.

But it looks like either he found Alex or Alex found him. Either way, Remi seemed to like Alex because after what felt like half an hour someone was coming and Alex got Remi of easier then anyone else would.

"Bye, Day." And this time Diana heard him walk, meaning he was using an entrance.

Suddenly two people came in, talking. She recognised their voices as Madam Pomfrey and Professor Sprout.

A substance was poured in her mouth and she felt her muscles be able to move again. She blinked, moved her hands, felt her face. She smiled up at the two women. "Thank you so much." She said and they smiled back.

"Welcome back, Diana." Sprout said. "God that was torture, I heard everything around me." Diana put a hand trough her hair. "We where suspecting so, not everyone heard the people around them. Only you and miss Granger." Madam Pomfrey said.

(Alright, we don't know if Hermione could hear when she was petrified and stuff, but let's pretend. Also, you would probably go insane being trapped in your own body for months. But shhhh.)

"Can I go? Or is there some check up?" Diana asked and Madam Pomfrey shook her head. "No check up, you may go." And with that, Diana left, the first Person she met in the hallway was Neville.

"Neville!" She called and he turned around and the moment he saw her, he ran. He flung is arms around her and hugged her tightly, Diana hugged him right back like she had wished to do when she heard him crying beside her.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." She whispered as she heard Neville sob. "I'm so happy you're back." He said and Diana chuckled. "I'm happy I'm back to." She said.

He smiled and pulled back. "Sorry." He said and Diana shook her head "don't be sorry, it's completely fine, now let's go to the great hall shall we?" He nodded and together they walked there.

When Diana walked in, most students stood up to greet her. She received questions and answers. It appeared Harry once again saved the school and Ginny Weasley played a big role in the wall paintings.