13

|AVIANNA|

20 minutes later we arrive at "Maria and Mario restaurant".We head inside the restaurant, there was only few people inside, some were laughing and smiling. While others were eating.

We all sat down by the window. I was facing front of the little girl from earlier while Lorenzo was sitting by me.

A waiter came by asking what would we like to drink?. me and Lorenzo both said water while his daughter wanted a pink lemonade. The waiter nodded and left.

"So what is your name?" I ask the child.

"Ivyonna but call me ivy" she said happily.

"That a pretty name" i complimented.

"Thank you, what is your name?" She ask nicely.

"Avianna"

"Cool" she reply. the waiter came back with our drinks. She ask us if we wanted something to eat.

"I would like a cheeseburger and fries"ivy said happily.

The waiter nodded as she wrote them down.

"And how about you guys?" She asked while pointing at us.

"Chicken Alfredo" me and Lorenzo both said at the same time.

She nodded then left.

"So avianna are you a model just like my mommy?" Ivy ask.

"No" I answer

" than what do you do for working?" She ask while raising her eyebrows.

"Im a business women and a interior designer" I reply.

"What a interior designer?" She ask.

Before i could say something Lorenzo beaten to me. "It's a person whose work involves designing the interior decoration of a room or building." He said bluntly.

"Oh that cool"

"Here's is you guys food , I hope you guys enjoy." The waiter placed the foods on the table and left to serve other tables.

I watch as ivy took some fries and placed ketchup on them before shoving them in her mouth.

"Mhm yummy" she moan. I chuckle at this statement.

Lorenzo and ivy began talking While i listened. Ivy was telling her dad about her weekend with her mother.

"Im going use the restroom " i told them. They nodded and went back talking.

i got up and started walking to the ladies room once i made it. i walk over to the big stall and I close the door before i bent down and started vomiting the food out.

once i was done i got up and walk over to sink and clean my hands. I look at myself one more time before leaving the bathroom.

I went back to the table seeing my food was gone.

"What happened to my food?" I ask.

Ivy look at her dad who was already looking at her. She giggles and look back at me.

"Well you see I ate some" she confesses.

"Thank you for being honest" i laugh softly.

Few minutes later we left the restaurant and started walking to Lorenzo car. Paparazzi saw us and began asking questions.

"Mr.Bianchi what your relationship status?"

"Mrs.Rodriguez how's your business going?"

"Mr. Bianchi having a father and daughter day?"

"Are you guys dating?"

We ignored them as walking to the car. Lorenzo open the car door and waited patiently for me and ivy to get inside. Once we was inside he closed the door and made his way to the driver's seat.

Starting the car, he immediately speed down the street, causing me to grab the seatbelt and buckle up. It seemed to amuse him as he chuckled darkly.

During the whole car ride it was peaceful and quiet. Only rap music playing.

Few minutes we arrive to his house and he got out, walking over to my side and open my door. We thank him before going out.

I walk back inside the house grabbing my toolbox and went back outside. I walk over to my car and unlocking my car door and opened the door. I placed my phone and the toolbox inside. Before heading inside the vehicle.

I roll the window seeing Lorenzo and ivy.

"Thanks for lunch" i said.

"You're welcome Avianna and byeee" ivy said while waving her tiny hands.

"Anytime mrs. Rodriguez" Lorenzo reply.

"Alright see you guys tomorrow" i said before rolling up the car window. And speeding down the street.

VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW.☜︎

Be safe and stay hydrated.♡︎

Thank you guys for 2k reader's

hey bestie i know it been a while updating this book honestly i forgot i made this. But i promise to write more chapters. Bye.