10

✰|AVIANNA|

"Bitch you thought you could get away with it?"

I walk inside the basement seeing tony tie up and blindfolded. I walk over to him and removing the blindfold.

"Thank god you came to rescue me babe" he said in relief.

"Who said i was going to rescue you?"

"Darling stop playing games and untie me now." He demanded.

"No"

"Avianna Rodriguez untie me now" he shouted.

"Like i said no"

"Alright bet be ready tonight" he smirks.

"Unfortunately you're not going make it tonight" I whisper.

"trae el carrito ahora"
(Bring in the cart now) i said to one of my men in Spanish, he nodded and quickly left the room.

Few seconds he came back. "Here you go boss" he said while passing me the cart.

I look back at tony his eyes were now fill with fear. "a-avianna w-why d-do y-you h-have weapons?." he ask while stuttering.

"Well tony you know I'm an assassin and I need weapons to kill" i said while grabbing a knife.

"So you're going kill me?" he ask.

"No no i wanna have fun before killing you" i smile.

"Please you can't kill me, I'm the only person who actually loves you and care for you" he laughs.

"I can find someone else" I answer

"Yeah right" he chuckle.

"To much talking let the fun begin" i smirk.

I grab his right hand and began cutting off his fingers. "Fuck that hurts" he screams.

"This is just the beginning love" I smile

After i was done cutting all of his fingers and I pull down his pants seeing his cock. "You finna suck me off before killing me?" he ask.

"No I'm Finna cut it" I chuckled darkly before cutting off his cock.

"AHHHH YOU BITCH"

His screams fill my ears. God, I love this sound. I didn't even look at his cock after cutting it. It's disgusting.

I ripped his shirt seeing his bare chest, I drew a heart in the middle of his chest i place my initial inside the heart.

"Please stop" he beg

"No when i ask you to stop hurting me did you stop?" I ask

"No"

"So my answer is no" i said