12

|AVIANNA|

The next day I woke up with a worst headache it felt like people were stomping on my head.

My eyes found Leo who was lying beside me, sleeping. my mind brought me back to me all the crazy things that happened last night.

"Fuck" i whisper

I got up from the bed walking to his bathroom, I bent down to the toilet and vomited the alcohol from last night.

Once i was done i call my driver to pick me up, few minutes my driver texted me saying he's outside,I grab my items before leaving Leo place.

seeing my driver, i open the car door and getting inside.

"Had a great time?" he ask me

"Hell yea, but now i feel like shit" i said

Couple minutes we arrive home i step out of the car unlocking the front door. And I ran upstairs to my room dropping my items on the,than ran to my bathroom turning my shower.

I look at myself in the mirror and I look like shit, my hair a mess, make up smudged,and my dress looked tore apart. I strip my clothes before getting in,cold water hits my body.

"Ugh that feels good"

Few hours later.

I spend most of the day sleeping since i have a massive headache. I was having a great sleep until my phone decided to ring, I didn't pick it up I just let it ring.

After the six call, i let out a loud groan and finally reach out to my nightstand blindly to bring the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I say sleepily, rubbing one of my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Just woke up?" To my surprise Lorenzo was calling me.

Sitting up in bed, I press the phone tighter against my ear. " mhm What's going on?" I ask, a frown forming between my eyebrows.

"There water leaking in the house" he said casually.

"Did my team call the plumber?" I ask

"No"

"I'll be there in ten" i said before hanging up. I got up from my bed walking to my closet, grabbing my bag and putting on my shoes. Before leaving.

Few minutes later

I arrive to Lorenzo house seeing my team painting his house and fixing the front era, before getting out i grab My tool box and phone.

I walk in the house since the door was wide open. "Is anyone here?" I yell.

"In the kitchen" Lorenzo call back.

I walk over to the kitchen seeing Lorenzo he was wearing a basic white shirt and grey nike sweats. "Where the leak?" I ask.

"Upstairs bathroom second floor"

I nodded and left. I walk upstairs going to the second floor bathroom. I open the door seeing a pool of water and the sink was running.

I took my shoes off before going in, i walk over to the sink trying to turn off the water but It didn't budge. I sigh before going under the sink seeing a leaking pipe,I grab my tools and started fixing the sink.

About two hours later i was done, my whole body was wet since there was water on the floor. I left the bathroom going back downstairs in the kitchen seeing Lorenzo now talking to someone.

I walk over to them seeing a woman and a child, the woman looked very beautiful she have Silky brown hair,small nose, Her tiny figure is so delicate and slim. And her eyes matched her hair which were brown.

I stand by Lorenzo who was talking to the woman, the woman took her eyes off him and looked at me "Lorenzo who is this?" she ask while pointing at me. "Fernanda this is avianna, she the one who designing my house" he said in a monotone.

"She very pretty" the little girl said.

"Thank you, your pretty too" i reply back.

" whatever here you're child" Fernanda said while letting go of the little girl tiny hands. She grab her bag then left she didn't even look back at her child or say goodbye.

"Why are you wet?" the child ask

"I was fixing a leak in the bathroom" I answer the kid question.

"Isn't that daddy job?" She ask

"I don't know" i said while looking back at Lorenzo who was already looking at me. "I'll tell one of my maids to get you new clothes" he reply.

I nodded, few minutes the maid came with fresh clothes in her hand, she handed me the clothes, i thank her and left the kitchen going to the bathroom.

The outfit was big and they smell like men cologne, i took off my wet clothes and change into the fresh ones they gave me.

Once I was done I left the bathroom going back to the kitchen seeing the little girl playing with Lorenzo hair, while he's on his phone.

"Thanks" i said.

"No problem"

"Daddy can the beautiful lady come have lunch with us?" The little girl ask

"Ms Rodriguez wanna have lunch with us?" Lorenzo ask while taking his eyes off his phone.

"Sure" i fake smile

"Okay let's go" the little girl said happily.

VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW.☜︎

Be safe and stay hydrated.♡︎

Thank you guys for 500 reader's

Make sure go check my other book call Sin.