7

Told you his ass will come

•|AVIANNA|•

It been a week And i still haven't found more information about the Americans and i still haven't talked to Lorenzo.

And I'm already thinking about planning my father death i can tell one of my maids to poison him. I'm not worrying about his mafia cause i know it will be going in my hands.

Someone knock on my door I told them to come in seeing Eleanor my assistant. "Hi Avianna there someone who would like to see you" she smile.

"Who is it?" I ask

"The person didn't want me to say there names ma'am" she reply

"Tell the person to come" i sigh

She nodded and left.

Few minutes the door open seeing Lorenzo I couldn't help but smile.

He sat down in front of me, his cold grey eyes looking at my hazel eyes.

"I knew you would come." i smirk

" yeah that because you sent me a dead body saying I'll be next if I didn't come" he said coldly.

"I mean i wasn't lying you're next" i smile.

"Yea oh okay, anyways I decided we should collaborate together" he said in a monotone voice.

"Great" I smile.

"However " he said

" however what ?" I raise my eyebrows.

"However, I do want you to interior design my new house in Los Angeles." He proposed.

"Umm sure I'll put you on my schedule" i reply.

He nodded we look at each other for a few minutes until someone came in my room which break the eye contact.

Seeing tony with chocolate, a bear and some flowers.

This man really needs to go back to Italy. "Tony what are you doing here?" I ask

"I can't visit my girlfriend?" He question.

"Not when I'm busy " I pointed.

He look at Lorenzo his eyes change they were now fill with jealousy and anger. He look back at me and smile showing his dimples.

He walk over to me and handed me the gifts. And He kiss my cheek before leaving.

"I'm truly sorry" I apologize

He nodded.

"But think i can come on Tuesday" i said while typing something on my laptop.

"That fine" he said

"Do 11:00am sounds good?" I ask

"Yes that sound good" he said.

"Okay that all for today see you on Tuesday and have an amazing " i said.

"Okay you too" he mutter before he stand up and left.

Tony came back in the room, he was now bleeding. "What the fuck happened to you?" i ask

"A guy bumped into me and didn't apologize so I beat him up" he said effortlessly.

"It look like you're the one who got beaten" I snicker

"I didn't you should saw his face" he said while smiling widely.