While looking that girl I found another door I opened it, I went in, I think it was the mortuary room and it was very cold inside. I'm so scared right now for real

Y/n : yun her are you here ( scared)

I slowly took steps ahead and I could hear someone's heavy breathing shivering I followed that way tho I was scared to hell. I went near one of the drawers where in front of that one dead body was laying on a bed covered with white cloth pure to my horror I gasped and hold my chest and took deep breaths slowly I went near that body I could that it's stomach was moving and little voice was coming from there I gathered up my courage and slowly move that white cloth.

Meanwhile Jin

Jin : don't worry jungkook if arena's temperature doesn't go down tonight or till morning we'll do some test and admit her okay

Arena : no kookie oppa I don't was to get admitted here ( hugged him)

Jungkook: then you have to take your meds on time, eat on time and rest properly if you don't want to get admitted here ( stroking her hair)

Arena : I'll do that oppa but pls not here

Jin : arena you should take alottt of rest okay and take you meds on time WITHOUT throwing any tantrums okay

Arena : oppa do you even know how bitter those are I hate them ( disgusting face)

Jin and jungkook both laughed at her silly behavior .

One of the staff came in running and crashed into Jin room while breathing heavily.

Staff : sir one of psycho patient Yun hee from room no. 169 ran away with a staffs phone

Jin : what omg she can be harmful for others we need to find her aspa let's go to cctv room fast

Jungkook : jungkook hyung I'm also coming, arena you go with nanny and sit in the car and go home okay I'll be back soon

Arena : oppa pls come soon and take care of yourselves

Her nanny quickly took her from there.

Jin ,jungkook , security and some of the staff went to the cctv room and found out that , that Lady went into the store room.

A/n pov : there are actually two doors to go in mortuary one if front one where normal people and staff can go in and one was from store room from where y/n entered there the other was its exits only for staff but they built a store room there.

While Jungkook noticed it was not only that lady entered he also saw y/n running and entering in that room  he while watching the cctv footage.

Jungkook : hyung isn't that patient where you were sitting in her room when I came in? (Pointing towards the tv while showing you)

Jin : y/n it's her ohh shi--- yes it's her

They didn't waste a second and stared running towards the mortuary's front door.

Meanwhile with you.

Y/n pov : with hesitation I slowly put out my hand and tried to pull that cloth down , I could feel her breathing and shivering tho my hands were also shivering I was scared as hell before even I could pull that cloth down suddenly that Lady stood up at 90° angel and grabbed  my hand tightly I wanted to scream but I couldn't my voice was stucked in my throat I couldn't even speak properly.

She made her grip more tight on my hand which was enough to hurt my whole hand cheer on top it on that hand I had iv's inserted, she looked so scary right now, light was falling on her pale face her lips were dry and eyes where kinda red, her hair were kinda messy and she's was just saying one thing.