who?!! did it!

The written portion of the test was incredibly easy. Most of it was simple math problems and trivia on certain heroes that Midoriya suspected was used to test someone ability to understand someone else's quirk.

"NOW THAT EVERYONE IS FINISHED PLEASE MOVE TOWARDS YOUR ASSIGNED TESTING SITE!!" Present Mic boomed. Everyone scattered.

"Don't fail, nerd!" Bakugo belted as he walked towards his testing site. Midoriya moved towards his.

A few hours ago:

Midoriya gave his arm to Ben. He looked confused before a voice yelled out.

"Genetic safety program activated. Time limit set at 10 minutes." The omnitrix said. Midoriya looked up confused at Ben.

"Azmuth has informed me that too many transformations in a row could permanently damage your Genetic make up. This is to make sure that doesn't happen." Ben said.

Present time:

"Remember 10 minutes. 10 minutes as an alien and 5 minutes cool down. Don't overdo it. You have to go strong." Midoriya went for four arms before remembering something during the opening speech.

"Your opponents will be purely robotic." Present mic's words rang in Midoriya's ears.

"I need something to do with technology." Midoriya turned the dial back twice.

"ITS TIME FOR THE TEST TO BEGIN!" PRESENT MIC YELLED. "NOW FOR THE COUNT DOWN!!"

As the countdown began, Midoriya put his hand above the omnitrix

"3
.
2
.
1
Go!!"