side story 1:what bear?

On a beautiful day like this one, the handsome warrior known as Izuku, the brave was walking. He had just been exiled and was looking for something to do.

"Nerd, if you don't get to the point, I swear I'm gonna blast you." Bakugo said.

"OK, fine. Why do people always get mad at good storytelling?" Midoriya said." OK, back to the story."

As the warrior walked through the forest, he came upon a giant beast. It was 10 feet in height and black. It was a giant black bear. Izuku knew what he had to do. He slammed down on the omnitrix and transformed into feedback.

The bear was zapped with a bolt of electricity and roared in pain.

"You just made a big mistake, pal." The bear screamed, causing Midoriya to step back in shock.

"What? Never seen a talking bear?" The bear said before disappearing from Midoriya's line of sight.

"Don't worry, you never will again." The bear said before knocking Midoriya out.

"So what?" Ben said." You never saw it again?"

"Nope." Midoriya responded.

"Then what was so scary?" Gwen asked.

"The idea of a talking bear." Midoriya said. Everyone facepalmed.

"Izuku, there are talking animal people everywhere. What was so different about this one?" Melissa asked.

"It was literally just a fast bear." Midoriya responded. Everyone slowly realized the depth of the words Midoriya just spoke.

"The bear had a quirk." Inko said.

Over the island, a portal opened. Man with hands all over his body and scraggly hair dropped down onto the island. The man landed right behind the bear.

"Who are you?" The bear asked.

"I'm no one." The man said as he walked forward.

--------------------------------------------------------------
These side stories are things that happen in between all the big arcs. They are all cannon.