HYUNG LINE (FATE) RESULTS

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Finally, the wait is over~~

A heartfelt congratulations to all the participants. I hope you gain knowledge from the reviews which I'll be posting in the next chapter.

All the stories are amazing and I really hope you enjoyed being a part of this Award Show.

Now let's wholeheartedly welcome our winners (★^O^★)

FIRST PLACE WINNER

Every Day by 4everSherlocked

-98.5/100-

SECOND PLACE WINNER

Silver Lining by _SugaRush_

-96/100-

THIRD PLACE WINNER

Namjoon: The Nine Tailed Fox by PriskeBTuniverSe

-95/100-

Congratulations to the winners ♡

જ⁀➴ Firstly, I would like to thank you the Judges for their precious time, it wouldn't be possible without them.

જ⁀➴ The Winners and Participants will get their prizes once they comment on their respective 'reviews' chapter. The Judges has worked hard to judge all of the books in their tight schedule and I hope you show your gratitude to them by letting them know your thoughts on it.

જ⁀➴ I'll be providing you with all the prizes, so, kindly messege me personally on the basis of Stickers, Certificates, votes, Announcements and all. You may check the 'prizes' chapter for that.

જ⁀➴ Winners (and the participants) can get graphics on their choice. Therefore, you all are requested to message me the details and how you would like them.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

꧁࿇♥♥࿇꧂