✎ᝰ. JUNGKOOK (FATE) REVIEWS .⛧

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

✧ JUDGE : armykoyola

Christmas Eve by Yeahidonthavethink

BOOK COVER : 5/5
I love the cover of the book. The colour scheme, theme, and picture of JK are so enchanting that I was interested in it by just that. The font and the little details are great as well.

BOOK TITLE : 5/5
The title is simple, memorable, and matches the story. Perfect for the short eve!!

BLURB : 10/10
It gave me some goofy vibes. I mean who is watching who? This one-liner made me feel scared already. It gave me a mysterious vibe.

FIRST IMPRESSION : 10/10
I felt like I would be reading something with Jungkook being a scary character or something dangerous inside the book. The cover gave me that kind of vibe and my heart was beating fast thinking about it but I still liked it.

PLOT : 20/20
It's something like where you keep thinking about what will happen now or what is gonna happen next or will be there in that corner. It's horror, mystery, and sweet, romantic. It's mixed, full of emotions. I liked the idea of the story and the way the author explained it.

CHARACTERS : 10/10
I love the character of Shannon. I was reading it and saying that leave from here but if not her then we wouldn't be able to go further in the plot. I loved her. And the little cameo from Yoongi and Tae was good. I feel for her mother and brother.

STYLE OF WRITING : 10/10
Kudos to the author for writing it in such a way that my heart was going to explode every time I moved to the next chapter. It's pure joy and fun to see such a beautiful and easy-going writing style.

PACE : 10/10
The pace was good. I didn't see any rush or slowness in it. It was just correct.

PUNCTUATION/GRAMMAR : 10/10
No mistakes, I couldn't find any.

YOUR IMPRESSION : 10/10
My heart dropped when Shannon said where is Jungkook the second time. I understood what would happen now, though I was hoping and praying for them to be safe somehow. I wanted them to be safe. I cried a lot. It's an incredible story that came with candy in the start and ended up being sour in the end. I liked that you explained in the end and I loved reading it. Felt like watching a small short story. Great work done!!

TOTAL : 100/100

--//---

Fugitive by buzzbangtan

BOOK COVER : 3/5
It's a very simple cover for such a good book. You can enhance it and make it look interesting. The font is good but I am sure you can make it look better.