✎ᝰ. JIMIN (FATE) REVIEWS .⛧

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

✧ JUDGE : bangtanrewinds

Pretty Lies by a_purple_girl

BOOK TITLE : 5/5
The title is excellent, fitting the story well and intriguing potential readers to explore the book. If I were a reader, I would certainly be drawn to it. A great choice.

BOOK COVER : 4/5
The cover is good and provides insights into Jimin. However, it could benefit from more creativity. The fonts and their placement are appealing.

BLURB/DESCRIPTION: 8/10
The blurb is well-crafted, and I enjoyed it. However, it may reveal a bit too much about the storyline. If readers see this blurb along with the cover or the first chapter, they might think the plot is similar to what they've read before, even if the story is different.

FIRST IMPRESSION : 8.5/10
You skillfully narrated the initial scenario, which can be challenging as it's crucial not to bore the reader. Your unique approach in the introduction chapters was effective, providing insights about Y/N.

PLOT : 19/20
The plot is simple yet heartwarming. Its simplicity manages to evoke deep emotions in readers. The points of view are well-written, and the story has a twist that adds intrigue. But I feel the twist was unprepared or improperly executed. Y/n met Jimin for so long but no one saw it. They met in Jimin's room and many such places, it's not too noticeable but maybe it can be fixed. Other than that, all's good.

CHARACTERS : 10/10
The characters are portrayed excellently, with consistent character development. This is a strong point in your story.

STYLE OF WRITING : 8/10
Your descriptive writing style enhances the story, setting it apart from others with similar concepts. It is poetic yet understandable, with vocabulary that suits a wide range of readers. The use of imagery is well done, although some run-on sentences could be clarified. Consider running your chapters through tools like Google Docs or Grammarly for improvement.

PACE : 8/10
The pace is good, but there were moments where it felt a bit rushed. While hospital scenarios shouldn't be overly drawn out, there is room for additional development in this area.

PUNCTUATION/GRAMMAR : 7/10
Overall, punctuation and grammar were well-maintained, but there were a few noticeable errors, primarily related to tense. Proofreading can help in addressing these issues.

YOUR IMPRESSION : 8.5/10
I enjoyed reading your story and would recommend it to others. Addressing the minor issues mentioned would enhance the overall narrative. I was engaged until the end, and the conclusion left a significant impact. Y/n moving on in her life with Jin while cherishing her time with Jimin conveys a meaningful message about moving forward and treasuring precious moments and people. It's a great job! Best of luck with your future work.