✎ᝰ. JUNGKOOK (LOVE) REVIEWS.⛧

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

✧ JUDGE : Sugaga777

Hate by Cool_Summer29

BOOK COVER : 4/5
The cover is indeed eye catching and attractive yet messy. The font is visible but it needs a better font, like a font that actually shows hate. The aesthetic use is good!

BOOK TITLE : 4/5
The title of the story is common yet it suits the story well, it actually caught my attention. The subtitle's position is actually hard to see but it suits the story well.

BLURB/DESCRIPTION : 9.5/10
The blurb is in perfect length, with a good choice of words and a fascinating description. It makes me want to read what actually made them travel the path of hate... it didn't give any spoilers and that is what I like the most.

FIRST IMPRESSION : 9.5/10
As I read the first chapter, it really gained my attention on its character introduction and it really made me wanna read more. As for the first impression, I thought it would be some love-hate romance story, but it was so different from what I thought.

PLOT : 19.5/20
This plot is definitely original and is very interesting to read... the plot certainly mentioned things related to the theme. Everything blends well with each other which is understandable.

CHARACTERS : 10/10
The characters have their realistic personalities and relatable weaknesses. As the story moves further we can see a good character development.

STYLE OF WRITING : 9.5/10
The writing style of the story is in format. The writing style is neat and understandable with interesting dialogues.

PACE : 10/10
The pace is perfect, and the story is explained perfectly.

PUNCTUATION/GRAMMAR : 9.5/10
There is no grammatical error, all the punctuation marks, and other things necessary for it are on point. The sentences that are constructed are creative and have no spelling mistakes.

YOUR IMPRESSION : 8/10
I actually found this whole story uncommonly creative and unique. I was really fascinated by my level of imagination. The book was presented with creative stuff, and the story content was unique as I said... just you need a neat cover, and nothing else. You are good to go as you are going.

TOTAL: 93.5/100

--//---

Spooky Love by Chaaaaand

BOOK COVER : 4/5
The cover of the story is well edited, and shows the theme of the story. The editor got a nice idea about the cover. It suits the story well and speaks for itself. It's eye-catching and the font is cool yet it feels empty.