The guy reluctantly took it. "You sure?"

"Yeah, just look at it as my good deed," she said rolling her eyes. Besides, she doesn't even know if she had enough money with her to buy it.

"Thank you. Thank you so much!" He hurried off to the counter, Dara following close behind, lugging the basket of the supplies and Suzy's book on the counter. The cashier rang off his book and the guy saw her unloading the rim of bond papers, pencils, rulers, pens, carboards, indexes onto the counter.

"You can ring hers too," the guy said to the cashier giving his credit card again.

Dara looked at him. "No, I can pay for these." No that wasn't really true. There's no telling if Mr. Kraz will pay her. She should've kept her mouth shut and her pride down.

"It's okay," the guy said smiling kindly. "Just a... thank you for a good deed." After entering the items and charging it on the guy's credit card, the cashier returned the card to him and he smiled at Dara.

"I'll be going now. Thanks again." He strode off holding the bag where the book is.

What a weird guy. She looked at the cashier who was blushing. "He is so cute," the cashier said putting all her supplies in a bag.

"Yeah," Dara said absentmindedly before lugging the bag out of the store to get back on CSW. When she arrived, the office was immaculately clean of any clutter. Bo took the bag from her and shoved it inside a closet.

"What's happening?"

"A client is going to visit. It'll be huge deal if CSW would be able to sign him on," Bo explained.

"Client?" She sat in her seat when Mr. Kraz walked out of his office clapping to get their attention.

"Get busy team. We don't want anyone thinking we're slacking off. Mei, get me the program for the music show next month. We need to work double time on that. Bo, the sequence of that awards show, I want it on my desk now!" Mr. Kraz barked his orders before going inside his office again and still, Dara couldn't understand what is happening. She turned on Suzy who was seated beside her. Her desk is actually at the front but she opted to sit next to the empty desk beside Dara.

"What the hell is going on?" She whispered.

"Kim Jaejoong is coming to visit. Do you know him? He owns the biggest communication network in all of asia and some parts overseas. If the deal gets done, CSW could go international. So Mr. Kraz is getting all antsy. From what I hear, Kim Jaejoong is rarely in the country so impressing him anytime is impossible. He comes to visit today so it has to be today. Kinda like a now or never kind of thing."

"Okaaay and... what makes Mr. Kraz think impressing him with clean desks will work? Doesn't he know it would make us look like lazy, overpaid, bums? Honestly, I got more brains than him."

Suzy giggled. "He wasn't thinking. Apparently, Kim Jaejoong just arrived from HongKong and decided to drop by at the last minute. When Mr. Kraz got a call from CEO's secretary, he's on a panic mode."

"Ugh, like the whole future of CSW depends on him." Dara rolled her eyes.

It took for about two hours of being silent in the office with only a scratch of a pen being heard and Dara looking out at the blinds seeing it was already dark when there was a commotion outside.

"Oh my god, they're here." Mei went to Mr. Kraz' office to inform him and he went out with a suit and a tie looking neat and everybit of a manager. Dara held her snort. What a fake.

Mr. Kraz went to meet the guests and Dara craned her neck. She saw CEO Siwon and she guessed the other guy obscured by the printings on the glass wall was the Kim Jaejoong. She turned her attention back to the script she was working on about the segment for a morning show. She vaguely heard Mr. Kraz entering their office and introducing the team.