Chapter 3 - Introductions 3.0

Cori stretched softly, yawning as her griffon, Mars, rubbed on her cheek. She smiled as she got dressed and went downstairs. There, her father Castor was cooking. She hugged him from behind, his cologne filling her nostrils. He laughed softly before wrapping his tail around her and kissing her head.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, Cori. How are you?" he asked as he served her a plate of breakfast. She licked her lips with a smile.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I'm doing great, dad! How are you?" Cori asked. Castor smiled while wiping his hands.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I'm doing amazing, darling," he said as Aster walked out. He stretched before going to Castor and kissing his cheek. Castor also handed him a plate. They all sat down as they fed their companions some food.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Any plans today, papa?" Cori asked softly. Aster shrugged softly.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"No idea! We don't have any plans other than work for your father and I," Aster murmured. Castor nodded.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Right. And, don't forget your performance tomorrow night. You might want to train for that," Castor added. Cori nodded with a smile.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Yes, yes! I'm so excited for that, dad!" she cheered gleefully. Castor smiled as they continued to eat. She, her whole life, has been the best of the best. It's not like she was pressured, it just happened! She was very athletic, was very smart, and was overall a kind and beautiful girl. She was always busy, but sometimes she wishes she'd have a boyfriend to rest with at the end of the day with snuggles. But who? No one in Sun Clan was really her type, and was she really going to go to other Clans? Maybe one, but not too many. As soon as she thought this, she got a text.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Hey, Cori, wanna come with us to Earth Clan?" Subra asked. She lifted an eyebrow as Mars rested in her lap.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Uh, why?" Cori asked.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Well, Pallas, Bella, Sagi and I Are going to Earth Clan to find partners! Wanna come?" Subra added. Her eyes widened. Speak of the devil.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Oh my stars. Well, I'd love to! I'll ask my dads," Cori said as she put her phone down.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Dad, papa, could I go to Earth Clan with Subra, Sagi, Pallas, and Bella?" Cori asked. Castor and Aster shared a glance.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Well, I would say no, but that is a lot of people going with you. Also the fact you are 17,000 now.. Fine, go ahead, just be careful," Aster said. Cori smiled as she went to them with a hug.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Oh thank you, papa!" Cori said as she gave each of them a kiss. She put her plate in the sink as she and Mars went out of Sun Clan, seeing the four on the way.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆