Chapter 1 - Introductions

Beep! Beep! Beep! A girl pressed the stop button on her alarm, waking up quickly. Her hair fell graciously on her back as she yawned pleasantly. She got out of bed and opened her window and blinds, looking at her town below her.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Goood morning, Sun Clan!" she said, everyone reciprocating her greeting. She smiled as she began to dress in her usual attire. Her name is Subra Fire, the daughter of Sunshine Fire and Skat Fire. She has a companion bat Galassia, a little sister Sagitarri, and a great future ahead. She becomes queen in 5,000 years, but she'd like to have a girlfriend for the son she's meant to have. Of course, most people in Sun Clan would like her for the money, or aren't into girls. She needs someone who doesn't know she's royalty and likes her for who she is. But where..

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

She put on her heels before going out of her room and sliding down the stair railing. Suny was walking up to their room, smiling when they saw Subra.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, mija!" Suny greeted as they kissed her cheek.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, abuela! Your hair looks amazing today!" Subra complimented as Suny laughed before going upstairs to check on their daughter, Pandora. Subra went into the kitchen, Skat flipping pancakes and Sunshine preparing another plate. Subra kissed them both with a soft greeting. Sunshine reciprocated her cheek kiss as he smiled.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, my darling. Mind if you get the mail and wake Sagi? Your breakfast will be on the table," Sunshine said as he put a fried egg on the plate. Subra nodded as Sunshine went to put some plates on the table and she went up to Sagitarri's room.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"By the way, dad, love your piercing choice today!" Subra added as Sunshine laughed. She knocked on Sagitarri's door, who is her little sister. Sagitarri opened the door, her companion fox Arche on her shoulder and chittering. Sagitarri used her roller skates to slid to the stairs as they both slid down the railing.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, Sagi!" Subra said as they landed. Sagi rolled to the table and did a spin to stop herself.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning Subra, daddies. Do we have any plans today?" Sagitarri asked as Subra went to grab the mail. She took this time to stare at her town. Sun Clan was small, since they were in the core. She got to see all of her family, friends, and she knew a lot of the citizens. Some of them waved to her, making her so happy. She couldn't wait to become queen to add to the tradition. She went back inside, everyone sitting and discussing what to do on the plan-less day. She sat down as Skat took the newspaper and Sunshine took the package. Skat put his reading glasses on as he began to read the daily news. You'd think the royalty would make it, but they don't.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Hmm.. more Earth Clan UFOs are reaching Moon Clan. Thank god they can't get near us, right?" Skat teased while taking a bite of bacon. Sunshine laughed with a snort.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Skat, that's still my home clan! Have some sympathy," Sunshine joked as he cut pancakes for Sagitarri. She happily ate a slice as Subra handed him the pancakes to cut.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I wonder what Earth Clan is like," Subra murmured. Skat put down the newspaper and his glasses as he shrugged and took a sip of coffee.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"I'm not sure, but our parents don't really care for Earth Clanners like that. I guess you could always go down there yourself!" Skat suggested. Subra smiled with a small laugh.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Maybe!" Subra said with another bite of eggs. Sagi smiled as she took another bite of pancakes.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"What if you go down there to find a partner, Subra? There's so many different people down there, as people up here are.. better. We can even invite Pallas and Bella, too! As long as you're okay with it, daddies!" Sagitarri suggested. Skat and Sunshine shared a glance before smiling.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Of course! I'll text Pluto," Skat said softly.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆