Chapter 2 - Introductions 2.0

Pallas yawned, stretching her limbs and yawning softly. She got up and got her companion octopus, Kupier, out of his cage. She kissed his head as she opened her door and went downstairs. Her father, Retter, was cooking breakfast with Brot Wurst. He smiled as he gave her a hug and a kiss.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Guten Morgen, my Pallas. Mind if you wake up Zinnia?" Retter asked as he gave her a plate. Pallas nodded with a giggle.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Sure, daddy!" she said as she placed the plate down and and went up to her little sister, Zinnia,'s room. When she got there, Zinnia was coloring on the floor. Pallas giggled before picking her up and hugging her tightly.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, Zinnia!" Pallas greeted with a twirl. Zinnia hugged her back with a yawn.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, Pallas," she murmured back as Pallas opened the door and sat her on the table. Zinnia was the youngest of the three kids, which shows you that Retter and Pluto love each other a whole lot. Pallas got a Cosmic-Cosmos and put her soda down as Retter put a plate by Zinnia. She got a juice as Pallas's other sister, Bellatrix, walked out of her room. She yawned, her big bear companion named Comet, sleepily lagging behind. Retter handed her a plate before she got a Dr. Parsec. She sat down and opened her drink as she took a soft bite of her eggs.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Guten Morgen, my Bella!" Retter said as he hugged her and gave her head a kiss. Bella pushed him away as she took a sip of her drink.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Don't kiss me until I've had my caffeine, bitte!" Bella groaned. Retter laughed softly as Pallas cut her wurst. Pluto walked out of their room, yawning with Nix on her shoulder. Rocket was also on her arm, still slightly tired. Pluto hugged Retter's arm with a smile before giving his lips a smooch.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Good morning, baby!" Pluto greeted as she went behind him and touched his chest. Retter laughed slightly, Bella faking a gag. Pluto hissed playfully, hugged Bella and kissing her cheek softly.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Don't hate, Bella! When you get a boyfriend, you'll be the same. I would know, I held you for nine months," Pluto said as she got some lemonade and sat with her breakfast. Retter sat down as well as they all began to eat together.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"At least I'd do it in my room, not in front of family! Gross, mama!" Bella said. Pluto laughed.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"His chest is just the bare minimum, my love. Not one part of his body I haven't touched. I go crazy for him, right, hun?" Pluto explained. Retter blushed softly.