"Now, before you celebrate your victory, no, I have not forgotten what we are supposed to discuss," she told me.

Darn it. Almost.

"I wasn't trying to make you forget anything," I lied, biting my lip.

"Right," she said, sarcasm dripping from her mouth.

"I am not gonna apologize to him, Amy. He deserves it," I told her straight away.

"It was super wrong of you, Lia. What if he had done something like this?" she asked me.

"I would have chopped his dick off," I told her.

"Lia!"

"What? Laptops are expensive," I told her.

"No shit, Sherlock!" she said, bewildered.

"Fine, I won't harass him anymore, as long as he doesn't do anything either. If he does something, I am gonna retaliate," I told her.

"No, you won't. If he says a few rude things, just bear it for a couple of days. He has all right to be angry right now. Promise me no physical harm either, at all," she told me.

"Amy! Don't you trust me at all?" I asked her, faking a shock.

"No, I trust you very much, and that's why I am saying this," she told me, and I snickered.

"Fine, I promise no harassing him at all and no permanent physical harm," I told her.

"I knew you would find a loophole around that!" she clicked her tongue, and I smirked.

"I love you too," I told her, cheekily.

"Then, don't cause him more harm," she told me.

"Why are you on his team? You are my bestie," I pouted.

"Because he is my brother in law and you both are the same to me," she said, and I gasped.

"Take. That. Back," I told her angrily.

"Okay, fine. Sorry, you are more important to me than him," she said.

"Not more. Way more!" I told her angrily.

"Yes, way, way more important," she reassured me.

"Good," I said and relaxed.

"But, then, you have to do as promised, okay?" she told me.

"Okay. Now, off you go," I told her.

"Cool," she said.

"Oh and Amy?" I added quickly.

"Yes?" she answered.

"Wear that black one, and don't worry. If Aaron tears it, I'll give you the address of -"

"Good night, Lia," she said and quickly hanged up, leaving me to laugh behind.

After I was done, I calmed myself down and clenched my jaw as I realised that now I would have to talk to that drama queen.

Come on, Lia. There's no escape to this.

I groaned and got up from the bed. I went outside to the living room and saw him pacing around with his laptop that was still dripping.

A smirk spread across my face, but I bit my lip and hid it quickly.

"Listen -"

"Don't. Don't even think of saying sorry. Your sorry will not fix this," he cut me off angrily.

"Look, I -"

"How can you even do this, crazy woman? Did you even think twice before throwing it or not?" he asked me angrily.