eleven. a remedy to cure all ills

011

011.    a remedy to cure all ills

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

MORGANA PENDRAGIN RAISED AN EYEBROW as Gwen walked into her chambers with a bouquet of flowers. "Look what's just arrived for you."

"Who are they from?" She smiled sweetly.

"I don't know. Maybe Arthur." Gwen suggested as Morgana looked at her handmaiden, "How disappointing."

"Why? Who would you like them to be from?" Gwen curiously asked, having an idea what the answer to that question was already. 

Morgana made a face, playful. "I don't know. Not Arthur, that's for sure."

Teddy was just walking down from Estella's chambers when she peered into Morgana's room. A huge bouquet of flowers in her hands, before she passed them back to Gwen. Naturally she was curious to who had sent Morgana flowers. 

"Who are they from?" Teddy asked, startling the two girls. 

Gwen looked surprised at the question, the maid thinking that Teddy had sent them Morgana. "Um, there was no name."

"Secret admirer, Morgana?" Teddy chuckled as she moved into the room, taking a place besides the Ward. "Tall, dark, stranger? Not creepy at all."

The Ward playfully slapped her shoulder as Gwen put them into a vase and besides the brunette's bed. "You amuse me, Theodora." 

"As do you, My Lady." Teddy smirked as she bopped her on the nose before exiting the room. 

The empath made her way down to the water pump to refill the bucket since it was her turn to this time. Merlin's was last night, today it was Teddys and tomorrows would be Gaius'.

"Fancy seeing you here."

A sigh fell from her lips as she turned around, "Sire."

"Don't look so down to see me," He scoffed before gripping the handle of the bucket, taking it from her hands. "Let me help, Teddy, you look like you're about to spill it all over you."

The man took the full bucket in his hands as the two walked back to Gaius' chambers. It was a silent night, the only sound was the sloshing of water inside the bucket.

"What's wrong, Arthur?" Teddy finally asked him as it wasn't usual that the Prince of Camelot was hanging around the water pump so late in the evening. 

The man only scoffed and shook his head, "Why nothing is wrong, Theodora. Why would you think something is wrong?" He let out a laugh.

She only narrowed her eyes at him, "Because you're hanging around the water pump at 9 o'clock at night, Arthur. And I'm guessing you were waiting for me as you know me, Gaius and Merlin have turns to go get water," He didn't reply back to her. "So, I'll ask you again, Prince Arthur, what's so wrong you have to stalk me?"