[10] 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘

Hey, this is not real. I hope someone's reading, though.

I had done it. I was on the run with Gray, he wasn't staying for long, though. We had settled down and lit a campfire near Mirror Lake.

It felt like I was being stabbed with knifes in my head over and over again, and I wanted to put my head into the burning campfire in front of us. To just let the flames consume me. Forever.

"You don't look too good, dude."

I couldn't focus on Gray's words, they made my head hurt like hell. Maybe it was one of the side affects from Transformatio messing with me?

"I have a massive headache," I said, bringing a hand up to my forehead.

"Have you eaten anything today?"

I tried to think clearly, but thoughts were already filling up my mind, making my headache even worse.
"Yeah," I mumbled, growling in pain, as I got hit with another rush of what felt like torture. I placed my head down on the wet grass, hoping it would help a bit.

"Here, take one of these, you might feel better," said Gray and handled me some sort of...pill?

"Where did you get these?" I asked, hesitating if I should take it or not.

"I have my ways," he replied, and placed the pill in my hand, also taking one himself.

I turned the small, blue pill around, studying it closely.

"It's human medicine, isn't it?"

"No..."

"You're lying."

"So what if it's human medicine? You don't care about the rules anyways, Elio."

Gray took the pill. He didn't hesitate to swallow it, even without any water.

"Right, but is it safe? What happens if I swallow it?" I stuttered, I wasn't so sure about this.

"Don't worry about that, you'll be just fine."

I swallowed the pill and felt my mind getting fuzzy, and my thoughts and problems didn't seem so bad anymore, but my headache didn't exactly dissappear.

"Feeling high yet, little half-elf boy?"

Gray was dancing around the campfire we had made, singing along to one of the songs playing on my record player. I couldn't understand, how he was able to move around so freely in those heavy leather boots, but I knew one thing for sure; he was pretty attractive and nice-looking. I didn't even mind the annoying sound his boots made, just watched his graceful movements, and his gleaming eyes, in the moonlight.

"I don't know, I've never been high before."

Gray laughed his wild teenage-laugh, and put his warm hand on my shoulder.
"That's a shame, feels so good."

I lifted myself up from the ground, and started to bop my head to the tunes of my record player. I really wanted to dance around the campfire with Gray, but I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of him.

"Come on, show me your moves, emerald boy!" shouted Gray and signaled me to join him.

"Piss off, I can't dance, sapphire boy," I shouted back, nervously tapping my foot.