He tried to put on the monocle. In fact, his eyesight is not bad, but he is not used to wearing glasses. Fortunately, these monocles are just decorative flat glasses. They have nothing but good looks, and there are no major adverse reactions when wearing them.

"It's so strange. Wearing a monocle feels completely different from ordinary glasses."

As soon as he raised his head, the small chain on the glasses swayed, casting a blurry thin shadow on his cheek, which was almost dazzling. . Especially the dark blue gemstone, which was somewhat close to the color of his eyes, but could not suppress the exquisiteness and transparency of his eyes at all, and could only serve as a foil.

The light passed through the gems, and the fire refracted at the corners of the lips. It deflected along with Nishimiya Yuexi's movements, and then fell on the beads of the lips.

Osamu Dazai held his breath: "Tsukiyue..."

"Huh?"

"You'd better take it off," Osamu Dazai found that he couldn't help but get a little closer.

"Why? Am I not suitable?"

It's not that it's not suitable -

it's just -

Dazai Osamu didn't say it directly. He could only bite the milk tea straw and express his opinion vaguely: "It seems a little difficult to wear it." Close."

[Don't pick it off! It's obviously very good-looking. 】The system has seen the current appearance of Nishimiya Yuehu through the perspective of Rei Aoki. It rubs its hands frantically, 【It looks very good, and it fits surprisingly well. 】

Nishimiya Yuezhen decided not to take it off for the time being, and could leave it until before taking a bath.

"Ling-chan is staying here today, and Dazai-kun, you must be living here too." He thought for a moment, "It just so happens that my brother is not back. Mr. Dazai, can you sleep in my brother's room for the time being?" His house has three bedrooms

. .

Who would have thought that as soon as he finished speaking, the leader, Zaidu, had not yet responded. Osamu Dazai stood up with great reaction: "Wait a minute! Why did you call him Mr. Dazai!" "...?"

Nishimiya Yuzhi looked confused, "I have to make a distinction. You two... are not related but look exactly the same and have the same name."

He said nothing, but it was obvious that he had noticed the relationship between Dazai Osamu and the leader Zai.

"No." Osamu Dazai didn't know what was wrong with this title. In short, it was very wrong. "How can you call me a stranger..."

He cried and said, "I am older than you, and you have never called me that."

"But I'm only two or three months younger than you."

Dazai Osamu felt bitter in his heart and wished he could kill the leader immediately. He had never heard Yueyue call Mr. Dazai, and this was the first time he was robbed. gone.

"Dazai, Dazai-kun? Brother Dazai?" Nishimiya Tsukihi changed his names a few times, hugged Dazai Osamu's waist, and asked him to sit back again, "Dazai - Osamu - don't make trouble, Mr. Dazai is far away. Come on, I feel very tired at first glance. I should do my part as a landlord. But there is really no guest room at home. I don’t know if Dazai-san doesn’t mind sleeping in his brother’s room... His room is so messy.” Osamu Dazai lay down on the bed