Shaadi wala Ghar

Aaryaman was very excited. His wife ordered everyone to follow his wishes and now no one speaks against him in any kind of preparation. They are even co-operating with him.

So, he was all set to make his dream come to reality.

All those times when he saw his love standing in mandap with him in his dreams...he wanted to re-create all of that...well he wanted all of that to actually exist and stay in not just his but everyone's memories.

Aaryaman invited some of his friends from school & college times.

Aarohi also invited her friend Pari and her family.

Today, everyone was rushing here and there with some or other work to do.

The ladies had called a jeweller to give orders of return gifts and some other accessories.

The gents were busy in sending invitations.

Ayansh was busy with the decoraters who just arrived. This boy was stuck between his to-be-wife and his brother-in-law but on his sister's order he was now doing everything as per his brother-in-law's wishes but he has also planned a surprise for his to-be-wife.

Aarvi was browsing through various make-up artists for the wedding day.

Aaryaman was busy in decoration with Ayansh.

Aarohi was told to rest but she was also busy planning something special for her man.

With all the hustling, bustling, the haveli really looked like a shaadi vala ghar.

By evening, the haveli was half decorated with lights.

Kairav reached the haveli. He called Aarohi and told her that he was standing outside. 

Aarohi opened the doors for him and greeted him.

Though she was getting closer with him there was still some distance between them.

Chauhans and Rajvanshs greeted Kairav. 

Kairav thought that it would be a bit awkward but before he could think more he was drowned into a pile of work.

But Kairav felt peace & happiness in this work.

He was happy to see that his sister is living in a family where she is the princess & the queen.

Everyone was happy, the air turned joyous....

Will it stay like this?.....

That's what Aarohi thought....

Being at this position where she was getting all the love and happiness she ever desired, the only thoughts in her mind were will this happiness stay forever?

She has faced several harsh words, heartbreaks and what not...yes, she is strong..but if these people were to ever leave her...she won't be able to survive.

She can be alive but she will never be able to live her life without them...

The insecurities which were locked away were resurfacing again...but before they could make an impact on her heart, her angel came, her guiding angel.

He held her hand and looked into her eyes. None of them exchanged a single word but they had a conversation....through their eyes, through their hearts.

He could read her fears and insecurities, she could read his encouragement....

After a while Aaryaman broke the eye contact and kissed her forhead and left.

A smile formed on Aarohi's lips. She knew...she always knew...but now she again got an assurance that he will be with her...forever...till the end of eternity....beyond death..

He was hers...all hers.

Her love, Her life, Her man, Her husband. 

HER WORLD.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally.....I have set it all.

I'll complete as many drafts as I can today an will continue to upload the story on regular basis.

Also, for all my fellow commerce students, if you have any queries feel free to reach out to me here or at my insta page bat_tlemage.

Stay tuned.

Ohh...one more update...........there's actually this one story in my mind for a long time but I just can't seem to reach a end for it... sometimes I wish to end the story with female lead's death and her love interest's regret....but I don't know....

Would you guys like to read that ...I can either go with the above mentioned end or we can go with your imaginations.

So do share your thoughts about it.

There's one more thing ....will tell that later.

For now bye bye...

I'll be back with the update tomorrow.