Back in Goenka Villa

The whole night was spent with thoughts of going there.

Next morning, everyone was ready to leave.

Ruhi's POV

('Ki tu indo nhi merko bhi jadu wagerah kajin miklta.' 
Decode it. I don't know what was supposed to be written here. This is what I ended up writing when I was feeling really sleepy.😂😂)

Everyones is leaving now, after that we will also go to Goenka Villa.

I just hope it all ends well and fast so that I can go back to Jodhpur soon. 

I sighed and felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I turned back and saw Papa standing beside me.

Arjun: I know something must be going on. I won't ask what but I hope you can overcome it. You are my strong princess. ohhh....I have a surprise for you so come back home at time.

I nodded and he left from there.

A smile took over my face. 

Him, Mr. Arjun Chauhan, My Papa.

I never need to say a word to him, he knows it all through my eyes and he always have ways to cheer me up.

Like right now, I am more curious about the surprise he planned for me.

After a while, everyone except Ruhi and Maan left for Jodhpur, not before asking both of them to be there soon.

After bidding them bye, Aarohi went to her room to take her luggage too. 

Aaryaman came and helped her in settling their luggage in his car. 

He held her hands.

Maan: Papa ki strong princess, don't be nervous. I am there for you, always.

Aarohi smiled and nodded.

They sat in the car and drove to Goenka Villa.

On the way, memories came flooding back in her brain.

~Flashbacks~

Aarohi saw bade papa lying injured she helps in shifting him to hospital, takes care of him.

Even after he gets discharged, she kept a regular check on his health despite her busy schedules.

Somewhere, she felt like she was getting closer to him.....until.....

Until he yelled at her in front of everyone...for questioning his grand daughter.

He went as far as saying that she might not even be one of the Goenkas...

That night Aarohi left the Villa quietely.

But the storm was not subdued.

After the arguement, Aarohi went back to her room.

Mimi came forward and slapped Manish.

Everyone was shocked.

Everyone: Mimi!

Manish: Maa!

Mimi: Mat bulao tum hume maa! What was that? Tum jo kuch khte the hum sunte the na toh aaj aisa kya ho gya ki tumhe us bacchi ke saamne ye sab bolna pada?

Akshara: Mimi, bade papa ne kuch galat thodi na kaha h. Haan unhe is tarike se nhi khna chahiye tha par...

Before Akshara could complete her sentence.

Swarna: Akshu! Kya bol rahi h tu? Hosh main toh hai na tu? 

Mimi: Swarna, Koi fayda nahi kuch bhi kehne se. Galti humari hi hai. Har baar humne Manish ki baaton ko nazarandaaz kiya kyonki hum samjhte h ki naira ki kya jagah hai Manish ki zindagi main. Sirat toh kya, koi bhi Naira ki jagah nhi le sakta. Isliye humne kuch nahi kaha jab ye Sirat ko bhala bura khta raha. Humne samjha ki Akshu ko humari jyada jarrurat hai isliye humne kuch nahi kaha jab ye Akshu ki jyada tarafdaari krta tha. Humne kabhi kuch nahi kaha kyonki hume lagta tha ki aakhir pyaar toh ye dono se hi krta h pr shayad hum galat the. Shayad isne kabhi Aaru ko apna samjha hi nahi.

Surekha: Maaji, sirf bhai sahab ko kos ke kya fayda? Aap toh aise keh rahi hai jaise galti toh sirf bhai sahab ki hi hai.

(Just imaging she was also there at that time. No one is better than her to give others a reality check.)

Mimi looked at her trying to decode her words.

Surekha: Maaji, aap aise kya dekh rahi hain?? Maine kuch galat thodi na kaha hai. Kya ye sach nhi h ki aap sab ko Aaru se jyada pyaari Akshu h? Kya ye sach nahi h ki hum sab hi h vo log jo Akshu ka pta nhi kya naam tha vo attend krne ke liye Aaru ke ek bohot important event m nhi gaye the?

Swarna: Surekha!

Surekha: Didi aap mujhe kyu chupp rhne ko bol rhi h?

Mimi: Bas karo! Bas...bas karo........kittu

Mimi close her eyes and starts crying.

Everyone ran towards her.

Swarna: Maaji, aap please shaant ho jayie. Aap abhi abhi toh theek hui h please...

Manish: Maa, in sab baaton ko dil m mat lijiye.

Mimi: Sab jao yahan se. Kal subah hume tum sab yahan dikhne chahiye. Kal sab shaant dimaag se baat krenge. Manish, Aarohi se maafi jarrur maang lena kal.

Surekha: (whispers) Kal kisne dekha h.

Everyone left.

Manish went back to his room and felt guilty about whatever he said. Yes, somewhere in his heart he does feel that but he never wanted to hurt Aarohi or lose her.

Swarna was busy thinking Surekha's word. Everyone knew Manish's hatred towards Sirat and her family would surely effect his treatment towards Aarohi but she was not blinded by any hatred yet she failed. She failed to provide a mother's love to that child.

Akshara and Abhimanyu were sitting in their room talking about the same incident.

Abhi: Is Aarohi really not a Goenka?

Akshu: Why are you asking it again?

Abhi: I mean I can't believe it. Honestly, I always feel that she resembles bade papa a lot. So..

Akshu: Whatever. I would love to believe that she is not a Goenka.

Abhi: Akshu...

Akshu: What AKshu? You have been through it so let me ask you. How would you have felt if Neil was actually your step brother. A child between your dad and some other woman he married soon after your mom's death? When you didn't know about your mom, it would have felt normal but after knowing everythings would it still be normal? No...it won't ....

Abhi was sitting quietly deep in thoughts. Seeing him like this Akshara realised that she started a traumatic topic so casually.

Akshu: Abhi, I am sorry. I didn't mean to ...

Abhi: It's okay. Let's sleep. Everything will be fine tomorrow. 

They went to sleep.

Everyone was sound asleep, hoping for a better tomorrow.

But will the tomorrow be better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't include Kairav in this chapter because I don't want him to be at this scene.

Akshara's train of thoughts: 

Knowing the truth of her biological mother, it is difficult for her to accept Sirat as her mother whole heartedly. Though she loves and respects Sirat a lot but she doesn't want her to take the place of her mother in Kartik's life.

I mean Akshara is Kartik and Naira's daughter, they were two rebellious souls so it makes no sense if their daughter is so easy. Even if she is supposed to take after Akshara Maheshwari Singhania, she still can't be the same tolerant girl she is shown as. 

Yes Akshara Singhania's first image was a pitiful, tolerant lady but she was someone who grew up with love at Maheswari's and Singhanias also were rude to her at initial stage only. And after that even if they were rude, her husband, Naitik Singhania was always beside her. 

So, all in all, Akshara Singhania was also a person who takes stand for herself.

So, Akshara Goenka will also do that.