Bade Papa!!!!

Everything was going well. Studies, business, family, friendships, relationships, everything.

Aarohi was talking to Aaryaman over phone.

Aarohi: Hmm, my post graduation will be done in next 2-3 months. Do you have time to come over at graduation ceremony?

Aaryaman: Just inform me about it in advance....around a week before. I will make time for it.

Aarohi: I am seriously telling you, don't come if you are busy or unwell. 

Aaryaman: And I am seriously telling you, I am completely fine and I will be there. Also, we will be there officially around the same time, so it won't be a problem for me to be with you on graduation ceremony.

Aarohi: Ohh, when are guys shifting here? Is the date finalised?

Aaryaman: Well everyone's parents told us to find some auspicious day, so we are looking for that but it will be in the upcoming fourth month.

Aarohi: Wow! I am so excited.

Aaryaman: Wow! You are even more impatient than me. Have some control Ruhi, it's not good to be so desperate for me.

Aarohi: Who is desperate for you? I am just excited about you company.

Aaryaman: Yeah yeah.

Someone: Aaru!! Aaruuuu!

Aaryaman: What's wrong?

Aarohi: Wait let me check. It's badi maa's voice.

Aarohi run downstairs and what she saw shook her to core.

......

What was it?

....

Some bad memories....?

.....

Some traumatic past?.....

....

Yes, all those combined.

Aarohi was running downstairs when she saw Manish on ground with a pool of blood surrounding him. He most probably fell from the stairs. 

Everything suddenly stopped for Aarohi. Those memories, that painful past, how hard she tried to recover from that. 

Bade papa was the most critical person towards her in this family but he was also the one who loved her a lot. It won't be true to say that she never hated him but she never wanted anything bad to happen to him. He is her family, someone she loves. She can't lose a loved one again.

Swarna: Aaru!

Badi Maa's shout brings Aarohi out of her thoughts and she ran towards the drawers in living room and took out the first aid kit.

She sat near Manish and picked her phone to call ambulance.

She realised that she was still on call with Aaryaman.

Aarohi: Maan, bade papa in injured. I'll call you later.

She cuts the call and calls for ambulance while attending Manish's wound.

She asks Kairav to hurriedly bring her medical kid from her room. Kairav ran back and forth and handed the kit to Aarohi. Aarohi did an emergency treatment for Manish.

Swarna: Hey bhagwan...ye kya hogya.

Kairav: Badi maa, sambhaliye khud ko. Kuch nhi hoga bade papa ko.

Here Suhasini came out of her room hearing the commotion. Her mind and body were not able to afford seeing her son in such a condition. She faints.

Everyone heard the voice and turned back to see Mimi lying on the floor.

Kairav ran towards her. Meanwhile, the ambulance arrived.

They shifted Manish in the ambulance. Aarohi and Swarna went with them.

Kairav, Akshara and Abhimanyu took Mimi to hospital in car.

At hospital, 

Manish was sent to emergency room. On the way, Aarohi used her connections to arrange best doctors for him and now they were treating him.

In the meantime, others reached the hospital and Mimi was also admitted. They found out that she also had a injury on her head. Akshara noticed it in the car and Abhimanyu gave her some first aid. 

All the family members were sitting outside while two were admitted. 

Kairav: What were you two doing there?

Akshara: Bhaiya, we came to meet you all.

Kairav: Did you talk to Bade papa?

Aarohi: Bhaiya, we can discuss that later. Take care of badi maa, I am going inside. Dr. Abhimanyu, please arrange blood and doctors in case any of it is required.

Abhimanyu: Don't worry. I'll contact the doctors at Birla Hospital and tell them to be on standby. Also, what is bade papa and Mimi's blood group?

Aarohi: Arrange O-ve first. Do it urgently. I'll go check on Mimi.

Aarohi went inside the ICU where Mimi was kept. Abhimanyu started calling people to arrange things as said by Aarohi. Kairav was sitting beside Swarna and was consoling her.

Akshara was sitting in a corner, deep in thoughts.....

What was she thinking?

Why did Manish fall down the stairs?

Was it really an accident...or was it a well thought conspiracy?

Were Abhira related to it?

How will they face this time of adversities?

Will Bade papa and Mimi recover?

What now?

-----------------------------

Stay tuned!