||CHARACTERS||

Aarohi Goenka 

A calm & quiet person. Often misunderstood as rude & arrogant.

An intern at Swastik Hospital in Jodhpur. Doing MBBS from AIIMS Jodhpur.

Planning to go for post-graduate. Aims to be the best neurologist in the country.

Miss her parents. Stay away from her family.

Lives in Jodhpur (currently).

Kartik Goenka 

Father of Aarohi, Akshara and Kairav Goenka.

No more in this world.

Seerat Shekawat Goenka

Mother of Aarohi and step-mother of Akshara and Kairav Goenka.

No more in this world.

All the members of Goenka family are same as in the show.

Still a family tree.

Head of the family: Suhasini Goenka (Mimi)

Her 2 sons : Manish Goenka and Akhilesh Goenka 

Their wife: Swarna and Surekha (respectively)

Children of Manish and Swarna: Kartik Goenka and Kirti Goenka/Singhania

Their spouse: Naira Singhania & Sirat Shekhawat and Naksh Singhania 

Children of Akhilesh and Surekha: Luv-Kush and Mansi 

Children of Kartik And Naira: Kairav and Akshara 

Children of Kartik and Sirat: Aarohi 

(I don't know much about Gayu, Vansh and their story so won't be including them in this story

(I don't know much about Gayu, Vansh and their story so won't be including them in this story. )

Male lead is yet to be decided.

You guys can choose the male lead. Let's vote.

1. Abhimanyu Birla 

2. Neil Birla

3. A new Person for this new story.  <..>

_______________________________________________________________________________

I actually have a lot of stories to write and share but god knows what took over me that I decided this to be my first story . Well, most of us find second leads more realistic and relatable but second female leads are often portrayed  as a negative characters .

I mean it's always a girl who has got riches, family(many times fake one but yeah), a flourishing career, ambitions and what not but it all goes in drain and for what "a boy"... the one who doesn't like her, doesn't respect her, doesn't understand her...why?

I don't know with what mentality scriptwriters write second female leads but if we remove the negative/villainous acts of them then the are literally what girls desire to be. Most of times they seems to be more impactful than female leads 

And I am here with my obsession over villainous characters or second female leads and make a whole new story about them . A story which tells about their lives, how they feel, how they think. Where it's all about them.

and please don't think I hate female leads. Got nothing against them but as someone who loves to imagine stories from a single character I find second female leads or villains to be more attractive and interesting. 

why the hell am I writing it here ...it was to be written in prologue but anyways 'let's begin'.

yohoo!!!!