A Happy Family Time

After the ceremony ended, everyone went back to Chauhans for a family party.

Goenkas were initially against it but Aarohi convinced them.

Flashbacks:

Manish: No Aaru, why would you have a party at your friend's home? I understand you are close but still this is too much?

Swarna: Actually Aaru, I think Manish ji is right. If you want you can go to your friend's party but having your party with her won't look good. We can go back to Udaipur and host a party there.

Aarohi: Of course we will do that. But Arjun uncle and Alka aunty treat me like Aarvi and they want to celebrate for me, how can I say no to them? All these years they took such great care of me so why can't I involve them in a happy day of my life. Please, bade papa. I don't even know when I will be able to come back to Jodhpur. This party is almost equivalent to a farewell party. Please don't stop it. 

Manish and Swarna agree to it. 

~Flashback ends~

Chauhan Mansion was decorated and many friends and relatives were invited. 

Goenkas also mingled easily with them. Manish found some business partners with whom he works or have worked. Swarna found herself busy talking to the ladies. Kairav also met some of his known people. Akshara being an extrovert, found it easy to mingle with people of her age.

Aarohi, being with Chauhans for more than 5 years knew most of the people in the party. 

The party started with Arjun's speech telling how proud he was of his two princesses. Everyone congratulated the girls for securing first rank. Then, they cut cakes and eat food. Lastly, everyone enters the dance mode. 

After the party was over.

Manish: So, now we will go. We have to start packing too. 

Alka: If you all don't mind, I have a request. Can you send Aarohi here tomorrow in the morning? I wanted to organise a veneration for happy and successful future of all the kids. I have already told pandit ji, the puja will be for Aarvi, Aaryaman and Aarohi.

Swarna: Alka ji, iski kya zarurat thi.

Arjun: Zarurat thi. Aakhir Aarohi bhi toh hmari bacchi h. Hum bachon ki sukh shanti ke liye puja rakhe or usme Aarohi na ho toh aisa kaise ho skta h.

Aarohi instead of going back and forth to both houses decides to stay at Chauhan mansion for the night.

The next day, three of them sit in the veneration. All the rituals are performed and the pandit ji bless them. They seek blessings from Arjun and Alka.

Now it was time for Aarohi to go back to Udaipur.

Aaryaman: Ruhi...

Aarohi: Hmmm

Aaryaman: Ruhi..

Aarohi: What's wrong?

Aaryaman: I will miss you...

Aarohi: What happened to you? It's not the first time either of us is going somewhere. Moreover, you will return in an year.

Aaryaman: Can't you just say I will also miss you?

Aarohi: (giggles) I can. But I won't.

Aaryaman: Why?

Aarohi: Hmm..Because....I want to something even more special.

Aaryaman: Say it.🥹

Aarohi: Come back soon.😆

Aarohi runs away laughing. Aaryaman runs his hands though his hair and thinks 'this girl will kill me some day' and starts laughing.

Aarohi was running and laughing when she crashes with Aarvi, both of thm fall down and again start laughing looking at each other.

Aarohi was now standing at door as Goenkas have come to pick her up. Alka was feeling very emotional and started crying, Aarohi hugged her and comforted her. Then she went to Arjun who took her in his warm embrace and patted her head giving her a lot of blessings. Then Aarohi went to Aarvi, her soulmate, they both felt so emotional about being away from each other. In past 6 years they have never been aay from each other, the maximum time of them being apart was 1 month. Aarvi kept on crying and saying how will she live now. Aaryaman comes and break their hug and

Aaryaman: Come on Aaru, why are you behaving like some girl whose boyfriend broke up with her? She will be away for a while only. I will bring her back soon. 

The last part was whispered so only Aarvi and Aarohi could hear it.

'Remember guys Goenkas are also standing there'🤭

Aarvi stopped crying and Aarohi went to Aaryaman and hugged him who whispered some sweet secret in her ear. 

'Want to know what he said?? Not now, you will get to know in future.'😉

With all this they finally bid goodbye to each other and Goenkas left for Udaipur.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be in Udaipur. The timeline will be similar to one in the beginning of the show.

Stay tuned.