Yn: Then you'll go, i..

Lisa: i wanna choose jewellery for your designed outfit, please nah.. ( cute face)

Yn: Ahmm.. (looks down) Okay.

[You all reached the jewellery shop and looking every kind of jewellery for each other]

lisa: ah.. i love all this rings! (Pouting)

Yn: Ya.. Me too. it's so grateful.

Bogum: Then buy it..

Lisa: Help me to choose any three rings !

Bogum: Only three?

Lisa: What will i do all of this rings !?

bogum: To wear.. Lisa All? (looking at him with O face)

Yn: Two-tree rings in every finger.. (laugh) Bogum (laugh while passing you hy-fy ) Yaa.. (Taehyung glared it and slowly slowly comes just behind you

Taehyung: (cold voice) Which one do you like it? (You immediately turns to him and takes one stap back)

Yn: Aa.. (looks at the ring box ) I.. (one ring catches your eye attention )( take this ring)
This! (showing to lisa ) This is good right?

Lisa: (wide eyes) Yaaa.. it's so beautiful.

Bogum: It'll look good on you Yn! Buy it. (smile at you which you send back)

Yn: (Trying the ring) Really? (Taehyung is watching you both with angry +jealous face)

(You take out the ring and see the price and put it back)

Yn: No. it's not fitting me.

(Taehyung understand everything)

Lisa: Which one do i buy ?

(They get busy picking out a ring, when your phone vibrates and you check it and suddenly your facial expression changes into sad one

Lisa: Yn. see this!

(You quickly put your phone aside and looks at her)

Yn: Ya.. it's good! ( trying to fake smile)

Lisa: what happen? why are you sounding sad? (They all looks at you worriedly)

Yn: Nothing! ( shaking head)

Taehyung: What happened Yn ?

(You looks at him once then down)

Yn: Woo.. today is the rakshabandhan. The fastival of brother and sister. in which the sisters tie d sacred thread around their brothers' wrist seeking his protection in return. I haven't tied a rakhi to my brother in person from so many years. and i miss him so much.

(Bogum, lisa and both are looking down hearing you while Taehyung is only looking into your eyes feeling your sadness and pain through it)

Lisa: Ohh.. (looks at you) Yn. only siblings can celebrate this festival?

Yn: No. if you have considered any other boy as your brother or they have considered you as sister, you can tie rakhi. You can tie rakhi to any boy whom you see as a brother. That's why so many boys fear to face their crush on this day. (chuckle)

Lisa: (smile) Then you can tie rakhi to bogum and Taehyung. (You. Taehyung become shocked) they are like your Olde brothers, right? (looking at bogum)

Bogum: Ya. (looks at you) i would like to consider a cute girl as my sister like you. Yn !

Lisa: (Excitedly) See. he agreed. You can tie rakhi to both!

Taehyung: (immediately) Why me? (You all looks at him with shock ) I mean she already got her new brother, and she already Has one brother. Two brothers are enough.

Taehyung: (pick the phone) Ya.. yes. I'm coming. (hang up) I'm going i have some work. Yn! Tie him a rakhi and send me a pic.. the same no. i had called you before. (to shopman) Pack this ring. (the one which you liked) I'll take after.. By..

Taehyung in mind: (Going out) Run Taehyung. otherwise this lizard will turn your love into brothership..

(Taehyung's feet be like Run, Run Bulletproof)

(He quickly left the shop while you tree were just started him)

Bogum: (looking his going figure) But the phone didn't ring. Then who called him?

Lisa: (still staring) Taehyung oppa is so fast. Whatever. Yn tie the rakhi.

Yn: But i don't have any stuffs here for pooja. and I even don't have rakhi! (frown)

Lisa: pooja or rakhi is important? only feeling can't work?

Yn: Yes. you are right. (looking at bogum ) if we have strong feelings then anything can be rakhi (think about Taehyung) or the Mangalsutra! (smile)

Lisa: (Excitedly) Then pic any bracelet and tie to bogum oppa as rakhi.

Yn: Yaa.. (smile)

(You and bogum choose the bracelet and you make him wear that and Lisa clapped and took the photo)

Yn: Thank you bogum oppa. for making me happy today.

Bogum: (put his hand on your head) Your welcome my little sister.. (smile)

CONTINUE....