God be like: Sorry beta. Yaha author ki chalti he.. meri nahi chalti

(Sorry child! Here everything happens on the author's order, my orders may not work here)

(You takes a deep breath and knocks on the door)

Yn: Taehyungshi can i come in?

Taehyung: (yell) Yaa..

(You slowly went inside)

(You looks around but didn't find him

Yn: Taehyung? Where are you..

Taehyung: Here..

(You heard door opening sound and his voice so you turns his side and get second biggest shock in your life)

Taehyung's pov:
I was showering when I heard yn calling my name and asking me if she can come in, at first I was going to say to wait but when I took my towel my demonic mind activated and said tell her to come in which I did. i wrapped towel only on my waist and went out.

(You see Taehyung is coming towards you in just single towel around his waist while his wet hairs leaving some water drops which are falling on his chest making him look f*cking hot)

Yn in mind: (wide eyes) What the h&ll.. Why is he coming in just towel ??

Yn: He is so hot.. OMG.. COntrol Ynahh.. what are you thinking. don't give any experience. don't show him it's effecting you. stay in poker face. Just looks at his face only. no anywhere else. (you starts at his face) AHHH.. His wet hair.. His face is more hot and cute at same time.. AHHAH..

Yn: What should i do now?? No Yn No! No experience. But.. He is coming towards me.. heyy.. Why? (yelling in mind) (Taehyung controlling his smile)

Taehyung in mind: Your plan is working Taehyung! Looks her face.. full red!(laughing in mind) Ah.. She is so shy..

Yn: Tae.. (clear your throat cuz your voice didn't come out clear) Taehyung. i co-me heeere to Ooolluu..

(He suddenly leaned towards you leaving only a finger gap between you both he takes a towel from the table behind you while looking into your eyes)

(He took the towel and went back two steps and started wiping his hairs. While you are still in shock)

Taehyung: (Normally in deep voice) Yn ?
(He smiled and whispered in your ear) Come in reality. I'm still in front of you.

Yn:Hah.. (looks at him) Ahh.. Hold his!
and if you don't like it then don't tell me..

(You handed that paper to him and quickly run out from there) (First Taehyung was looking at you like dumbfounded but when you run away he burst into laughter and fell on his bed)

Taehyung: Ahh My girl is so shy.. (smiling like a mad lover) What My girl? Yeah.. my girl.. (hind his face into paper)

[A/n: Now he is getting shy by his own words]

Taehyung: Ah.. see what my love has designed for me?

Taehyung: (see the paper) Woo.. My girl is so talented. (tata mic face) My girl.. (smiling cutely+shyly)

(You were in your room when someone knocked on your door so you come out)

(You see lisa is standing in front of you and bogum and Taehyung are standing on her both sides)

Lisa: Let's go Yn !

Yn: But.. this both? (looking at them confusedly)

Lisa: they both met me outside so i asked them too, so they're also coming.