|33|: Fear/خوف

Start from the beginning

"Let's get down for breakfast." She nodded her head and walked with him.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Waleed is here."

Altamash announced as soon as he entered his best friend's cabin. Subhan's head snapped in his direction and he nodded while closing his laptop. He saw the figure of Mr. Waleed behind him and it has him standing up and greet the man.

"I'll be outside." Said Altamash while moving towards the door only to be stopped by Subhan.

"Stay." Shock covered Altamash's features which he hid so well by his stone face. He nodded and sat down beside Mr. Waleed.

"Gentlemen, I hope I have your undivided attention."

As Mr. Waleed started, both the men gave all of their concentration to him. He is the biggest partner for their company. By his help, the dream of his brother to build a hospital in Noorie will come to fruition.

"I have seen the way you work and trust me your ethics inspire me. I've read your documents and plans for the hospital and I'll be greatly blessed to contribute in this matter. You have my support."

A grin broke out on Subhan's face and he literally stood up from his chair and shake hands with the man before him. Altamash did the same.

"Thank you for your approval. I'll get to it as soon as possible."

Subhan assured the man and he nodded. Nr. Waleed knew that the boy standing before him has that passion that could lit fire in the darkness. All he needs is guidance and he is very much happy to provide it to him.

"I'll take my leave gentlemen. It'll be a pleasure working with all of you." He left the room while Altamash smiled at his best friend.

"We should probably start getting the preparations ready."

Subhan nodded and started to make some calls. In no time, his brother's dream will be accomplished. It will help many who can't afford the bills and expenses of a hospital. After making sure everyone is given their assigned work, only then he finally take a seat on the couch. Throwing his head back on the sofa, he muttered

"This is the best news I've heard today."

"No, I think the news I have is more important." His eyes snapped to the man and Altamash sighed before taking the chair and sitting in front of him. Subhan straightened up because he knew from the expressions on his best friend's face that it's something really important.

"The police is reopening your brother's case." Relief washed over his form before a volcano started building up somewhere in his chest.

"Who is the in charge?" He asked. His tone lethal. Eyes were boring holes into the ground as his hands tightened into fists.

"He's new. Inspector Rafay Ahmad."

His eyebrows drew closer at the sign of the new information.

"Also the Islamabad incident is also in investigation. The police thinks it's connected."

Subhan rubbed his temples as a light throb formed in his brain. He sighed and said to him

"No one is to be aware of this matter. I repeat no one. Especially my family."

Altamash nodded understanding where he's coming from. He stood up and patted him on the shoulder while saying

"Everything will be alright brother. Believe in Allah." Subhan nodded and then said

"Lets pay our inspector a nice visit."
~~~~~~~~~~~

The police station came into view and Altamash stopped the car. Subhan stepped out of it. His aura was deadly. Posture stiff and mind alert. His strides were confident like he owns the place. The constable immediately stood up upon the sight of the Durrani son and saluted him. He nodded his head at him and ordered