•5| Chaotic Chemistry? Nay! Circus

AUTHOR'S POV

As Kunal stepped down the staircase, his mother intercepted him, accompanied by Aishwarya's mother.

They insisted that he visit KAYA'S-the same boutique where Aishwarya had gone, to pick her up.

Despite his reservations about Aishwarya, Kunal reluctantly agreed and headed towards the boutique.

Upon reaching there, he spotted Aishwarya in the Lehanga's Section. As he approached, he could see her struggling between two lehengas, one Maroon and another green.

"Take the maroon one, it will suit you"

Kunal didn't know, how and when the words slipped his mouth as he quickly bit his tongue, closing his eyes shut.

This girl will start arguing now!!

He thought.

And guess, the same happened.

Aishwarya turned around to face him

Why does he need to pop out of nowhere every time??

"What are you doing here??", Aishwarya snapped.

She surely didn't want him there.

Well!!! She desired peace! And this guy's presence could never give her so!!

"To help you out, and get you back!", Kunal Said, annoyance lacing his tone.

"For your kind information, I don't need your help!", Aishwarya Chided, her hands now crossed against her chest.

"Ugh!! Woman! You are so damn irritating!!", Kunal groaned, rubbing his temple out of frustration.

"You are no less, now kindly move away!!", Aishwarya snapped and turned her head to the staff member who was too stunned to speak.

Now what has happened to her??

"Ma'am, can you please pack these two, I will take both!", Aishwarya spoke to the attendant who stood their rooted.

Did she see some ghosts??

Aishwarya thought.

"Shirin!! Go!!", Kunal ordered and the staff-Shirin came out of her god knows what land and rushed taking both the dresses.

Noticing, Aishwarya thought, how does he know her name?

"Is she your girlfriend?", Aishwarya asked making Kunal choke on his saliva

"What???Are you Madd???"

Kunal yelled. But Did that affect Aishwarya? Nahhh!! Her facial expressions still remained curious!

"Why on earth would you think so???" Kunal asked horrified. His eyes widened so much that it seemed they would come out.

"You know her name and all na.. Sure thing!", Aishwarya said, still trying to process the situation.

"Oh hello Madam!! If I know her name, does that mean she's my girlfriend?? Do you hear yourself??",

Kunal said, trying hard not not laugh at the I'm-so-intelligent woman speaking idioticly in front of him.

God!!

"Oh--she is not?? I thought. Oh. Okay!", Aishwarya bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

Whatt a way to embarrass yourself Aishwarya!!

Kudos!!

And this was enough to make the grumpy ass laugh out loud.

"You are crazy!! Abhi Chaliye!!", Kunal said, still laughing.