The Collision Expands - Chapter 35 - Carmen & Family: Noah featuring Russ + more

Start from the beginning

"Mom.." I wave my hand to my mother to be quiet, cutting her off

"How dare you try to shut me up at a time like this!? You're just as guilty as her; this is not how your father and I raised you," my mother screams and slaps me hard across the face, "you know Mateo saw the two of you and I had no idea what to say to him! Let's go into the house now!"

"But what about our baby, Noah!?" she cries out. That's what's bothered me the most.

"Mom, I've got to handle this, it's my responsibility." I say to my mother and she meekly nods her head. I turn back to Krystal, "Okay, about that; you know damn well that baby can't be mine. Every time I was very careful to either use protection or finish outside. And this is just a hunch, but I don't think you really are pregnant." Now my mom comes back, looking a little confused. But what about the paternity test? "About that, mom. The DNA sample you took to Trenton, it's not mine."

"But I got it from your room." my mom says

"You don't think I didn't have a plan for that?" I ask, rhetorically, "I learned how to clear all traces of my hair, skin, piss, shit, whatever. So whoever's hair you got, it's not mine. Another hunch of mine is I think it's Craig's when you guys were snooping around my room and found that bogus pregnancy indicator. So, if I were you, Krystal, you should forget about me and try to mend that fence." I turn back around leaving Krystal on the ground on her knees, sobbing, while mom and I get back into the house."

Some time later; Noah's bedroom

As I lay here on my bed after getting the scolding of a lifetime which I completely deserved. My dad, Ricardo, who's usually pretty laid back tore into me. I know this really breaks their heart and I feel terrible about it. They thought very highly of me. Just like my parents asked, people will ask "how did this even happen?" I told them and I will say here the whole truth of the affair from beginning to end. Actually, I didn't tell my parents the whole truth, and there's good reason for that, but I will here.

But before I do that, I have to go all the way back to the beginning of my life. I know I'm only 17 but I've lived quite the life in those years. I've always been a very curious person, that's how I know so much, but what I've been most curious about is myself. I've always been different, I'm not like other 17 year old's. I can do things that other people can't, I'm not just smart, I'm unnaturally smart. I learn something and I instantly know it backwards and forwards. A lot of the time in school, I knew more than the teachers. I'm not some gifted genius, this is something different. Even though I'm pretty lanky, my natural senses and reflexes are perfect and I never trained myself to be that way.

There's only one source that I could possibly ask but I have no way of finding an answer to. I did some and it turns out, there used to be different highly classified underground facilities around the world that were shut down and this was attempted a couple more times before ultimately getting shut down again.

It was a multi-national somewhat rogue organization called the Perfect Soldier Project (or PSP). In the 1950s, the PSP created to produce the perfect soldier/spy combo, by taking newborn baby boys from families who would otherwise give them up. The children were not given names at birth but a birth designation number. Each baby was injected with a special serum which allowed the children to use 100 percent of their brain capacity.

Then I read that from day 1,the children received very advanced schooling in every academic field. Additionally, they were trained also in every form of martial arts and fighting style and were trained in extremely intense military training.

I discovered a lot more to it than that but my I that's what happened to me. Y'see, there's another secret in our family that not many know. My mother isn't the only one in our family that was adopted, so was I. I think the source of my different nature has something to do with my biological parents. My parents have said that they never met them and neither did the foster agency they got me from. Apparently, I was just left on the foster home's front porch

Which leads me to my affair with Krystal? Firstly, one may ask, "how did I even meet her in the first place?" On the very first day we moved in, I was approached by Krystal outside our house as I was helping our family move stuff in, she noticed me and we started chatting. This was even before we went over to meet Chad and Janine. What began as innocent flirting evolved into a full blown fuck fest. We did it every which way, almost anywhere and anytime. I warned her about how old I was but said she didn't care.

I was unaware that she had a boyfriend until later while in the throws of passion, she mentioned how I'm much better, and bigger, than her boyfriend, Craig. I should've stopped it right there. However, as advanced as I am, I'm still a teenage boy and my lust overtook me. She then told me that she and Craig were having problems. Now, I realize that she was using me just like I was using her. She wanted to stick it to Craig. She also claimed that Craig had already cheated on her, but I don't know.

So why did I decide to go along with this affair to begin with? And what does this have to do with the PSP stuff, one might ask? It's a simple answer, really, but one that makes me feel extremely ashamed and guilty; I was curious. Again. Having never engaged in sex before, my question was, what was the extent of my natural (or rather unnatural) sexual prowess? The answer is, I don't know. The affair lasted up until today but I don't know if there is a limit. I really do feel incredibly guilty since the experience seems to have changed something in Krystal that I never intended. I carelessly turned Krystal from an innocent and somewhat naïve, kind lady into a depraved and devious sex addict. I now have to take responsibility for that. I will have to speak with Craig at some point.

For now, though, I'm going to just have to keep wondering about myself while enduring the fall out of the situation I put myself in and hopefully, the answers to the questions about myself, will just fall into my lap...

Elsewhere, in an undisclosed location;

Russ- Hello, it's been a little bit and I bet everyone's wondering what happened to me in Columbia and where I am now (read Cogs of Deception for more details). The deal with the Columbian cartel and the Islamic terrorist group. With the help of a couple of double agents and even Columbians themselves, I was able to foil the rogue federal agents and I took the dossier that had nuclear secrets and I'm still on the run (will not reveal where). I'm not alone though, I'm with those two double agents I just mentioned. According to them, the dossier has much more than just nuclear secrets. But I'll let them explain...

Zach- We've been dealing with these rogue agents and their ilk since we're 14 and we thought we put an end to this PSP business 20 years ago when they made a silent warzone of our hometown of Fleming, New York. It was then that Kimberly, my wife and partner chose to be spies to root out all organizations like this that exploit children. But now, the PSP is back and they have their sights set on New Jersey, where Russ is from and where Russ's entire family is under the watchful eye of these same rogue agents. But Russ's son, Donny, and everyone else think that Agent Neil and company are there to protect the, from mobsters; their not. They're waiting to get their hands on the dossier. For Kimberly and me, it's a little more personal but I'll let her explain...

Kimberly- What the love of my life is referring to is Russ's daughter, Carmen, and her husband Ricardo has also moved from San Diego to New Jersey, which personally concerns me and my husband. This is all apart of the PSP's plan; y'see, it's not just a militant group. There's a sect within that organization which is more religiously idealistic called the Ubbereich. They believe in survival of the fittest to the Nth degree and a fictitious prophecy that the moment to strike is when their chosen Messiah reveals themselves. This Messiah, they believe, is the most fit. Zach and I believe that this Messiah their after is Carmen and Ricardo's son, which is really our son that we secretly gave up for adoption to keep him away from the things we do and the people we're after. We named the boy Max after my husband, Zach's mentor, but Carmen and Ricardo call him by a different name; Noah.

Author's note: Introducing into this world is Zach and Kimberly. They originate in my very first story on Wattpad; Under the Microscope. As mentioned at the very top, this will all come into play for Ignition to Cognition

End of Chapter. Please vote and comment.