3rd person part 7

Leon grabs a shopping cart and starts walking to the food isle. He looks at Clyde "stay close"

Clyde follows Leon "Oh fuck off you can't tell me what to do"

Leon and Clyde put things in the shopping carts. Skittles. Junk food. A lot of chips. Alcohol. All the Dr Pepper, they eventually decide to go to the kid toy isle just to look around.

Leon points "Oh look it's a Freddy fazbear toy!"

Clyde looks at Leon "Where?! I'm taking them!" Clyde puts all the fnaf toys in the cart.

A rotter runs up behind Clyde. Leon quickly grabs a mini car thing made for kids then hits the rotter making it fall to the ground. Suddenly a second rotter runs from another isle behind Leon and it goes to grab him. Clyde pushes Leon out of the way then slams the rotter into a shelf

"Come on!" Leon grabs Clyde's hand and cart then starts running out of the Walmart. Leon and Clyde throw everything in the car then get in.

John looks at the food "you guys got junk food and alcohol" John rolls his eyes "I'm not letting y'all pick the food again"

Clyde in the passenger seat looks back at John "throw me the blue takis and fnaf toys"

John looks at Clyde "no you can wait until we find a spot to sleep. We also need to watch how much we eat"

Clyde glares at John "are you calling me fat"

John's eyes widen "NO NO NO I'M JUST SAYING WE NEED TO HAVE ENOUGH FOOD TO SURVIVE AT LEAST 2 WEEKS!"

word count 269