in 3rd person part 3

Leon looks around seeing people running everywhere and people attacking people.

Someone tries attacking Clyde but then Clyde pushes the person away and runs.

John follows Clyde then sees Leon "Hey Leon you okay?! Do you know what the hell is happening?" John says.

I reply "I don't know man. Whatever is happening is also happening to my dog, Sofie killed my brother and I don't know where my mother is" Leon walks to John and Clyde. Leon looks at Clyde then at John "what's this asshole doing here"

Clyde looks at Leon and replies "Oh shut the hell u-" Clyde suddenly gets tackled to the ground by the affected.

Leon moves without thinking and pulls it off of Clyde and shoves it to the ground.

Clyde stands up and looks at Leon then walks back to john

Leon looks at Clyde while struggling trying to keep the affected from biting him "No thank you?.. Ok when I count to three I'm going to let this dude go then we are going to run as fast as we can to my brothers car"

Clyde and John both nod. Leon looks at the affected

"one.. Two... THREE!!"

they all run to Leons brothers car and jump in.

Leon looks around for the key while in the drivers seat. "Fuck"

John looks at Leon. "What?" John replies.

Leon says "The keys are in my brothers room"

Clyde then replies "okay? Then go get it"

Leon looks at the house "I can't get it. You know those fuckers are fast and a dog one is even faster"

Word count 264