''You're like my little sister. It's okay please" Rehana answered politely.

"Thank you beta. Harsh said, joining his hands and Rehana shook her head, gulping the lump.

"Please. I'm not that worthy" Saying Rehana left the hall without glancing at anyone.

"Rehana.. "

"Rooh" Everyone called her from behind but she left.

"Divya, make her change her clothes. I'm coming with the first aid kit" Ayaan said to Divya who nodded her head and held Ishani's hand.

While Hiya and Maheen shared a look of worryness for Rehana.

~♥~

"Take care of yourself" Meera said blessing Hiya, when she touched her feet, as they're leaving.

"You too aunty," She replied slowly.

"Start practising of calling me maa" Meera caressed her cheeks and she lowered her eyes shyly.

"We should meet soon for the dates of the wedding." Maheen said, gaining Meera's attention.

"Sure. Whenever you all are free please do visit our house"

"We would love to. And I'm sorry for today. We thought we'd be discussing everything today... . But what happened.. "

"It's okay Samaira ji. I can understand. But I must say Rehana is such a good girl. Her parents raised her well"

Maheen smiled widely as Meera praised Rehana, her best friend's daughter. No doubt why Rehana is a sweet and beautiful soul. Because her parents were as good as her.

"Thank you so much for everything Maheen ma'am" Vihaan said joining his hands and Maheen scrunched her brows. Holding his hands she smiled and said "you're going to be our son-in-law soon, so address us like Hiya does, from the next time okay"

"I would love to. Thank you"

Vihaan turned to the left side and his eyes meet Hiya's
"Take care" He mumbled to her before leaving.
While Hiya was a blushing mess.

~♥~

"Where is Abhimaan" Yuvaan asked angrily

"He went to the office, urgently," Dev said, immediately seeing his brother's angry face.

Just then Abhimaan came home with sweets packets and everything in his hand, smiling ear to ear, as his whole family were present there.

As soon as Abhimaan came inside, Hiya dragged her to his room and told him everything that had happened after he left.

She also told, Rehana didn't even come down for dinner when everyone called her.

After freshening up and taking the food tray with himself, he went to her room, as everyone went to their respective rooms except Divya.

~♥~

"Raunak"

"Raunak"

"Raunak kaha ho tum?"
(Raunak where are you?)
Divya looked everywhere at the dark park but couldn't find him. She was slightly afraid as it's late evening also, diwali time. Means lots of drunkard men will be passing through the far after enjoying.

She was startled when she felt a touch on her shoulder right side from behind and she turned to look after the source. But again there was no one except her and her bodyguards, standing far away from her to her safety.

She asked them to wait from a distance and went inside after warning them to not tell anyone anything in home. They agreed reluctantly but decided to tell it to someone tomorrow.

"Raunak, please samne ao. Mujhe dar lag raha hai yaar"
(Raunak, please come forward. I'm scared yaar) she said pointing her finger in the air as if he was standing in front of her. Then again turned around as if she felt someone's presence.

Her eyes lightened up seeing the figure standing there with open arms to welcome her in his embrace. And she ran to him.
Flinging herself in his embrace she smiled and cried out at the same time. Her heart rate decreased to it's normal after feeling him close to her and all the fear went away.

"I miss you so much" She said, burying her head more into his neck and he chuckled, caressing her long hair. The long hairs he can die for, the long hair he loves the most from day one, the same long hair whose owner is the one who increased his heart beat every single moment they met.

"I miss you too" Raunak said and a tear slipped from his eyes. But he was quick enough to wipe it from his cheeks before pulling her face from his neck, to observe her face.

"I miss you" He put his forehead against her and she smiled confusingly.

"Are you okay? " Divya asked, palming his right cheek by left hand and caressing his cheekbone.

"Hmm" He just hummed. He was not in the moment to utter anything from his mouth. When there was an internal battle inside his mind and heart.

He was afraid to lose her at one hand and on the other he wanted to take the revenge of his losses.

He closed his eyes tightly and pulled her close in his embrace. Divya was taken aback by his sudden tight hug but the way she missed him, didn't leave her to think about it right now.
While Raunak dipped his face in the crook of her neck and smelled her hairs.

"Happy Diwali" Raunak said, eyeing her from head to toe, making her self-conscious about her look.

"Happy Diwali to you too" She smiled and entangled their fingers together, sitting on the lawn beside him.

"This is for you" He handed her a red velvety box. She looked at him with scrunched brows but accepted the gift and started opening it.

She gasped seeing the present, it was a beautiful emerald green single diamond pendant, neck chain. and then looked at him, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Your diwali present" He tucked the loose hair strand behind her ear and blew air on her face, making her close her eyes shut and then he took the neck chain from the box and made her wear it by himself.

Divya opened her eyes, when she felt his hands done work behind her neck and found he was looking at her with an intense gaze.

"It's beautiful," She said, holding the pendant and then looking at him.

"Thank you but where is my diwali gift? " He asked, raising his brows and she bit her lips, shaking her head as she didn't bring anything right now.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Double update as Diwali gift from me to you all.
Hope you enjoyed.
And please do vote yaar please.

But the next chapter will he seriously after 500 votes on this chapter and 5k in all total.
Hope this time you won't disappoint me.
🙂🙂🙂
And yaaa.... As many of you guys know that I've made some AI images for this story related stuffs.
So I'll be updating those in the next two chapters. Separately. Only for those pictures.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay tuned Thank you Love you all ❤Maira 🦋