Marking her 🔞

Yn was so shocked from the sudden kiss but eventually kissed him back. Their lips were moving in a perfect way making them more hungry for each other.

Taehyung slowly hover over her placing his hand beside her head on the couch. After few minutes they separated from the kiss for the sake of oxygen.

Yn was breathing heavily while looking down with her red cheeks, while taehyung looked at her and smirked cause to him she was looking like the most tempting meal of his life.

He  picked her in his arms and as soon as yn looked at him he kissed her again making her close her eyes.

He walked toward his room without breaking the kiss. He kicked the door open of his room and laid her down on the soft mattress. Still hovering her.

Pulling away from kiss he looked at her breathless state and chuckle.

Taehyung: are you ready sweetheart.

Yn: y-yes 

Yn mentally cursed herself for stuttering but she cannot do anything right now.

He stood up from her and in a swift he took his shirt out and threw it  who knows where in the room.

Then he looked at yn who was looking at him while biting her lower lip.

Taehyung: don't do that baby it's my work.

He said and kissed her hard again.

Next moment both of them nakęd and there clothes were scattered in the room.

Pulling away from another kiss taehyung attached his lips with her jaw giving wet kisses making her moan lightly.

Yn:mmhh

Poor girl didn't knew that her moans were adding fule to his fire.Only he know how badly he wants to bang her untill she forgets her own name and only remember his just his name.

Soon taehyung started kissing and sucking her neck making her moan louder.

Yn:Ahh tae.

Yn moaned loudly when taehyung started harshly sucking and biting her sweet spot. He bite her collarbone creating many hickeys, marking her.

He started licking her breast but not yet sucking her nipplęs which she was eagerly waiting for

Yn: taehyung ~ 

Yn moaned when taehyung suddenly started sucking her  right boob hard while squeezing the other.

After sucking her both boobs for some not so decent amount of time he started giving sloppy kisses over her belly making her feel a tingling sensation.

Finally he reached down ther the part  for which he was being impatient.but before doing anything he hover over her again and kissed her. Pulling back from the kiss he looked in her eyes for assurance cause he won't be able to stop him self after 

Yn nodded her head slightly he smiled and pecked her forehead before saying.

Taehyung: let me take care of you tonight.

He again reached to her vagina.yn closed her legs because of shyness, embarrassment or maybe excitement.

Taehyung: babygirl don't try to close them or I have very pretty cuffs to tie those pretty legs of yours. Do you want that hum?

Yn:  N-no I j-just..ahhh

Yn moaned when she felt taehyung fingers moving on her pusßy.

Taehyung: so wet just for me.

He slowly entered his middle finger inside her making her hiss.

Yn: T-tae it's

Taehyung: shh baby relax .

He started thursting his finger inside her at a Slow pace. Soon he added another finger inside her and started thursting fastly. Yn started to fell the pleasure when he started curling his finger inside her making her arc her back in pleasure.

She felt something weird in her stomach and taehyung knew she was close, she was clenching on his finger. He started moving his finger more fast making her cry in pleasure.

Yn: ahh tae it's ahhh mmmh pls.

She herself didn't knew what she was asking for but just wanted more.

Taehyung: that's it baby cum on my fingers. Release!

Just as he said yn cummed over his finger with a loud moan. Taehyung pulled his finger out and licked his fingers while making an eye contact with her. Her whole face was red.

Taehyung:just sweet as I expected.

He lowered himself in front of her pusßy and gave it a long lick without breaking eye contact with yn.

Yn:ahhm tae~

He started eating her out while caressing her inner thighs and hips.

To be continued ~

Next part also have smut so be prepared with your hobi water.

Rate this part pls.

Telle how it was .

You people want hoby water or hobie's water.

Also I have a test tomorrow 😭