Princess??

Old lady: you were a princess. A beautiful princess who owned heart of the cruel prince.

..........................................

Jimin started laughing

Jimin:princess ! Haha maybe you are mistaken ajhumma i am telling you she was a monkey.

Yn:shut up idiot! You were the one who was monkey.ok!

Old lady: you still tease your sister.

Jimin:no mam she is not my sister!we are best friends.(he said and placed his hand over yn shoulder.

Oldlady:you were her brother in your previous life. A protective brother who didn't let anyone hurt her.

Jimin:I still won't let anyone hurt her.☺️

Minjun:let's go it's boring .(he was about to hold  yn hand but a strong hand stoped him from doing that.)

Taehyung:keep your hands away from her.

(He gulped in fear because of his harsh and deep tone)

Old lady:you are still so possesive over her.

Everyone one was hella confused because of her words.

Taehyung:let's go.

They were about to leave when the old lady said something leaving everyone one is shock specially yn.

Old lady:don't you think there is a reason why you are scared of darkness and spider.

Yn feet stopped at her place and she turned around.

Yn:h-how do you know!

Old lady:it's all connected to past !A story how darkness fell in love with brightness. How two different nature's fell in love.how two kingdom who were opposite to each other become one and how everything was destroyed because of there love.

Old lady:it's a story of a devil who fall in love with an angel.✨(she said these lines while looking at taehyung who was standing there with a blank expression staring at that old lady.)

Minjun:let's go!

Yn:no! I want to know more!

She walked toward that old lady and asked her with a soft smile.

Yn:whome are you taking about ajhumma?how can love destroy anything.

The old lady hold her hands

Old lady:it's story of a beautiful princess who was blessed by god's and a devil who ruled darkness

..............................................................

That's for today .I know I updated after too long I am sorry for that.

I will be on break for sometime.please be understanding and don't leave the story i will definitely complete this story.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Well what do you think about whom is the old lady talking about?