Revenge time -1

Next morning

Tae woke up looked at yn she was  hugging him . He smiled lightly pecked her forehead and went inside the bathroom.

Yn woke up after 15 min she found no one was there in room . She thought he must have left already but all of a sudden bathroom door open and tae came out half naked . Only a towel was wrapped around his torso, water was dripping from his hairs . He was looking a hot meal. 😉

Yn looked at him and her eye widen😳.she immediately covered her face with blanket.

Taehyung chuckled at her reaction.

After that he took his clothes and wear them . He said

Taehyung: you can take a bath now.

Yn:yeah but I need to bring my clothes first.

Taehyung:stay here I will get them.

Yn:humm 

Taehyung went in mia's room to bring her clothes.

He was about to open it when the door automatically open and Mia was standing ther. As soon as she saw him she smiled excitingly.

Mia: Mr Kim what are you doing here do you need something. (She said seductively)

Tae was cringed from her and more he was angry 💢 because of what she did with yn if he want he can kill her right now but he doesn't want to ruin yn's trip.

He glared at her angrily and said.

Tae:give me yn's stuff.

Mia:why do you want that bitch's I mean yn's stuff. I can give yo something else to 😉.(she winked at him .

Tae: shut the fuck up and give me all her stuff. (He said more like  roaring at her ) 

Mia:y-yea o-one sec.

Tae:hurry up 

After taking her stuff he went toward his room after he gave yn his stuff . He went outside.

Meanwhile yn in bathroom.

Humm I wonder what he wanted to tell me last night. Ugh this jimin always ruin everything .

Why is he always suppose to come at wrong time . Humm wait what if he was about to confess. Ooo shit I will kill  jimin. 

After taking bath  I wore dress did light make . No what makeup I only applied pink lipbalm, moisturizer and waterproof mascara nothing else. Because  I am naturally beautiful yk.

 Because  I am naturally beautiful yk

Her dress.

Her hairs

Her hairs.

She was wearing her plane sandles when she heard jimin voice.

Jimin:yah bitch are you read . We are getting late come fast Naa.

She instead of answering him directly opened the door . Jk was standing there too.

Jimin 

Jungkook

Jungkook

Jungkook:aish ynie you look so pretty

Yn: I now right. But why are you dressed like a kid jimin. She said laughing.

Jimin:kid! I am not dressed like a kid . Infact you look like a aunty ok .

Yn:shut up idiot. Even kookie said I look pretty ok .

Jk:yeah you do loo- 

Jimin:stop let's go every one is downstairs and yn I have told to mr. Shin(homeroom teacher or class incharge u can say anything) about Mia he said he will do smt.

Jk:yes she is gonna die by my hands.

Yn:there was no need to tell everyone about this.

Jk: evryone. I am not evryone ynie . How can you say this( he said while fake crying .)

Yn:i am not taking about you kookie. Leave it 

Jimin: we can't she will regret doin this he said and smirked.

Yn:yah what do you mean.

Jk/jimin :it's time for revenge part 1 (the Both smirked 😏)

.

.

.

.

.

Thanku 💜 for reading and waiting.

My exams are ther I might not post regularly so pls co-operate. 😊

Vote line :25 votes for next ch