𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Mulai dari awal

As they prepared the syringe, John felt a sudden movement behind him. Turning around, he saw Derek seated on the table, his claws exposed. Something was off about Derek; he seemed erratic.

When he got off the table, John called to him, but, when he looked up, his eyes glowed with an icy blue hue, opposed to their previous crimson red, and his fangs were bared, indicating a shift in his state of mind. The boy was breathing very heavily, almost on the verge of panic, his eyes darted from one man to the other, lingering for a moment on John. Derek's behavior was erratic, almost like he was on the verge of losing control.

With his erratic moves, Derek started to approach John, and John took a step forward. For a moment the werewolf seemed to be smelling the air, walking to John, before stopping and started taking steps backwards, grabbing his head in pain. As John attempted to move closer, Derek reacted impulsively, slashing his claws and cutting John's forearm, adding another scar to the collection.

As John winced in pain, covering his wound, but before anyone could react, Derek fled the clinic.

As they ascended the stairs on their way to class, Stiles shared with Scott and Alistair the ongoing predicament that has been happening with Malia. With a mix of amusement and curiosity, Scott and Alistair listened attentively to the boy's ranting.

"So, it's like this," Stiles began, his voice carrying a hint of disbelief. "It's two in the morning, I wake up, and there she is, lying right next to me. She sneaks into my house like five times a week." The amused glances exchanged between Scott and Alistair indicated they found the situation quite entertaining.

Curiosity got the better of Scott, and he inquired, "And what happens next?"

Stiles then proceeded to reveal part of his back, displaying claw marks, "This," he said, prompting a simple exclamation of "Damn" from Scott.

Alistair, chuckled and remarked, clearly enjoying every moment of it, "That looks good."

Unfazed by the lighthearted teasing, Stiles continued his tale, "Then, we spend the rest of the night spooning."

Scott responded with an approving tone, "That sounds good."

"But I'm always the little spoon," Stiles whined, expressing that it was somehow a source of frustration.

"That means you guys are together," Scott deduced, offering a more positive perspective.

With a teasing smile, Alistair retorted, "I don't know why you make such a big deal about being the little spoon. Isaac loved being the little spoon, even though he was bigger."

Still not convinced, and with an annoyed tone, Stiles said, "Well, Isaac was the type to submit."

Alistair, with a playful grin, and a brow raised, "And you are not?"

Stiles, taken aback, attempted to come up with a retort but found himself at a loss for words. Alistair's amusement only grew, and he laughed heartily. With a mockingly formal salute, he bid them farewell and added a parting piece of advice, "Oh, and you guys might want to tell Malia who her father is soon. She seems to enjoy spending time with Michelle." Without waiting for a reply, Alistair made his way towards the principal's office, leaving his friends behind.

As Alistair approached the principal's office, he noticed Michelle walking towards the same direction. "Mom also called you in?" he inquired when she was next to him.

"Yeah, maybe she's got someone answering from England, and-" Michelle's words were cut off when they saw the door of Esther's office opening. The woman emerged, accompanied by a black man and a short guy who appeared to be around Michelle's age, likely in her year too.