𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Sunoo:
The sun wakes me up and I tiredly rub my eyes. I want to move, but as I did the first move, I felt something on my chest. I look down and see my beautiful girl sleeping in me. A smirk immediately appears as I saw her.
"You look beautiful, sunshine..." I whisper and stroke some hair out of her cute face.
I just look at her beauty, till her pretty eyes open up and she rubs her face.
"Good morning, darling" I smile.
She looks at me and chuckles.
"Good morning"
She stretches her body and cuddles me again.
It's a bit quiet with between us.

"Do you still love me?" She asks.
I look at her shocked.
"What?"
"Do you still love me?"
I chuckle in disbelieve.
"Of course I do, my sunshine!"
"Are you sure?" She pouts.
"Oh Jagi, why shouldn't I?" I ask worried.
"I don't know..."
"Listen.."
I sit up and so does she. I hold her hands.
"I will always...really always love you forever. And I mean it. I love you so much...and this will never change!"
"But..."
She looks down.
"What if you decide to stop loving me one day? What if I'm too ugly, too loud, too-"

I shut her up with my finger on her lips.
"Stop..Stop. I'm sorry, but stop. Don't say those things, Jagi.."
My eyes are getting teary..

"I will never ever think something like that! Especially about you, my girl. This will never happen. I can't even describe how much I love you. I love everything about you. Really, everything. Your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your lips, your hugs, your kisses, your hair, your style, your body, your nose, your hands, your cute habits, your words, your personality, your sweet voice...the way you treat me, the way you treat others...everything..I love you, Y/n. And I won't let you go"
A tear rolls down on both our cheeks. She smiles, while pouting and wipes away my tears.
"Really?"
"Yes"

She chuckles.
"I love you too, sun...so much, really. You always save my day. The first time i looked at you I was thinking: "he's the boy I want to marry". And I still think so..."
I chuckle.
"Why are we crying tho?"
"Because we're both sensitive"
We laugh and stop crying.
"Can I get a kiss now?" She asks.
I smile at peck her lips.

After this emotional morning, we ate some breakfast together and just enjoyed out time alone. As we got home again, she changed clothes into something comfy and walks to me again. She wears my hoodie and my sweatpants, which makes me chuckle.
I look down and up at her with a big smile.
"You're so pretty"
She gets shy and blushes while sitting down next to me on the couch.
We look at each other and I point at my pout.
She chuckles and kisses my lips.
After this gentle kiss I tease her a bit.
"I look cuter in those clothes"
She gasps.

"Yah! You-" she hits me playfully and gentle and I just laugh at her.
"Just kidding! You look adorable and better in them"
"I hope so!"
We smile at each other and she cuddles up to me.
"You know what? I should propose to you soon"
She chuckles.
"What?"
She looks to my face.
"Yes, I mean it"
"You're not supposed to tell me that" she laughs.
"I don't care. I can't keep the excitement to myself"

We laugh again. Now we're just watching our kdrama together and while watching, I stare at her and realise with a big smile:

She's the girl of my dreams.

__________________________________

Y'all I know it's so shitty that i ended the ff like that but my brain is empty 😭👺

And yes, this is the end of this ff. I'm so great full for all of those readers and likes and Ofc the comments! Thank you so so so so so SOOOO much for everything! You guys are the best😭🫶

Stay tuned for more ff's and please stay safe, happy and healthy! I'm always proud of you all *kisses, hugs and head patting for all of you*<3333333

Eat and drink enough!!!

Thank you🫶🩷

Word count: 713

-J-

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 // 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐟 🎉